The Play that Got Bo Ryan Teed Up

justthefacts

Reaction score
What happened? Did a Gopher take the ball out after the made free throw? Was it Ingram?

It looked to me like Ingram had a TIA or something and was thinking about inbounding Bucky's ball. No real need to get as excited as did Bo, but he is, after all, a serial complainer.

Odd play to freak out about. It would have been a delay of game warning if even that.

Here's what Ryan said the recap:

After Sampson hit two free throws, a Minnesota player lined up out of bounds to inbound the ball. As the crowd voiced its displeasure, the referees made sure Wisconsin got the ball, but pass was errant and rolled out of bounds at midcourt.

Ryan said the delay allowed Minnesota to set up its press, which it used off and on to slow Wisconsin’s offense. He said all he asked was whether it should have been a technical on the Gophers.

“My feeling was it altered the flow of the game, so I had an opinion,” Ryan said. “Evidently, I was wrong.”

Speaking of altered I'm honestly thinking that a sacrifice of some sort may be necessary to appease the gods of Gopher sports. Nothing live, we don't want to commit any crimes of humanity here, but perhap, something on a brazen altar, with fire, in effigy.

Top Bottom