The only thing I dislike greater than Dave Lee...

frozengopher

Devious and Conniving Member
Reaction score
are the Palermo's Pizza ads on the radio. And the 3 inch slices you pay 6 bucks for at TCF.

BOWL ELIGIBLE!!! Bring in that $200k.

are the Palermo's Pizza ads on the radio. And the 3 inch slices you pay 6 bucks for at TCF.

To Palermo's credit, they cook the pizza on Monday and then keep it under a heat lamp until Saturday's game.

I was working right by one of their stands this season and a guy bought a pizza, opened it, looked at me, I laughed, he turned back to make sure that they didn't screw him, and then he laughed.

They do have some disgusting pizza....and their presence of disgusting pizza is at many sporting venues across this fair metro area.

It's a pretty sad indictment of the concessions when the best fare at the stadium are the mini donuts and the homemade carmel corn stand.

Sorry, nice try

Nothing trumps Dave Lee when it comes to awful.

It's a pretty sad indictment of the concessions when the best fare at the stadium are the mini donuts and the homemade carmel corn stand.

Don't forget about the outside cheese curds. Unlike the inside the stadium curds, these actually have CHEESE! I'm not too hopeful that this will ever get worked out--too much bureaucracy to slug through at the U. Conversely, the Twins concessions are looking like they will be quite good. They'll even have porkchop-on-a-stick! Yesterday, I paid a few bugs for bratwurst-wrapped-in-soggy-bun.

http://twinsballpark.mlblogs.com/archives/2009/09/target_field_concessions_takin.html

I saw someone with the pizza at the game yesterday, and more power to Palermos. If you can get people to pay outrageous prices for a pittance of pizza, nicely done! On a related note the best deal I've found yet is a pack of two fairly decent sized chocolate chip cookies for $1.

As much of a homer as Dave Lee is, has anyone else here had the opportunity to listen to Don Criqui do the Notre Dame games on the radio? When Allen Pinkett is providing the analysis, it isn't too bad, but there's this other rube you does half the games and you would think that there's language in the Warren Commission Report outlining a vast conspiracy to thwart the Fighting Irish on every play.

Lee is a prefect persona for a milquetoast market like the tc, will hang around forever not offending anyone

On the premise of their support for Gopher athletics alone, I decided to give Palermo's a try recently. for a lower end frozen pizza, I thought it was better than most of the competition. Will be buying this brand more frequently in the future.

The white cheddar is also good, but only available on the home side. I also enjoyed the breakfast bagel from the St Paul Bagelry & Deli.

I tried the mini donuts yesterday and was very disappointed.

Top Bottom