The one good thing about coronavirus...

Never happened. So never going to go on and on about the ifs, whats etc. Waste of time.

A certain poster on here really creamed his pants over this
A certain poster only cares about the reality of games ans would not watch or read about pretend. Only results count so for UW that ends up being a Big 10 champion, and that we did not even have a winning record.

A certain poster only cares about the reality of games ans would not watch or read about pretend. Only results count so for UW that ends up being a Big 10 champion, and that we did not even have a winning record.
There is no "we".

There is BADGER. FRAUD.

....is that this is a time when people feel called to be closer to their families. I can think of a few situations that this might influence.

So their make believe scenario had two 4 seeds and two 6 seeds in the final four? If this person put this bracket together in any pool, they'd be out of it in the first weekend.

If that actually happened, I think they'd name the national coach of the year award for Greg Gard.

So their make believe scenario had two 4 seeds and two 6 seeds in the final four? If this person put this bracket together in any pool, they'd be out of it in the first weekend.
You understand statistics, right? This is what can happen when you run just one simulation instead of 50,000. We have had Final Fours with these kinds of seeds.

You understand statistics, right? This is what can happen when you run just one simulation instead of 50,000. We have had Final Fours with these kinds of seeds.
No we haven't. The seeding system as it currently exists started in 1979. No NCAA tournament since then has had a final four without a #1, #2, or #3 seed.

The results are that Brad Davison, Nate Reuvers, and everyone else in that program for three years or fewer has still not won even one single game in the NCAA tournament.

The results are that Brad Davison, Nate Reuvers, and everyone else in that program for three years or fewer has still not won even one single game in the NCAA tournament.
WIsconsin is just an average team. The Big Ten was down this year.
You cannot watch the Badgers and say "Wow, they are really good"! GO GOPHERS!

Funny with all the success Minnesotans get pissed about Wisconsin having I had to look it up to confirm this. I don't think they were a lock to get one this year either. They had a nice finish to the year but there were games when it was bad.

Funny how every year people talk about how terrible and unathletic wisconsin is. 14-6 in big ten and 21-10 overall. Wish we could be that shitty every year.

You forgot to mention how horrible Gard is as a coach, and that he can't recruit.

Funny with all the success Minnesotans get pissed about Wisconsin having I had to look it up to confirm this. I don't think they were a lock to get one this year either. They had a nice finish to the year but there were games when it was bad.
A Big 10 Title is a lot more meaningful than a single NCAA win.

Pitino should be thankful for COVID19 otherwise he would be fired with Oturu leaving

WIsconsin is just an average team. The Big Ten was down this year.
You cannot watch the Badgers and say "Wow, they are really good"! GO GOPHERS!
WI was just an average team that shared a conference title in a conference that was going to have five or six teams in the NCAA. I do not think the BIG was down this year, that is delusional and magic thinking.

WI was just an average team that shared a conference title in a conference that was going to have five or six teams in the NCAA. I do not think the BIG was down this year, that is delusional and magic thinking.
Lots of parity in the BIG this year. Lots of solid teams with no team for the ages.

5 or 6?

Top Bottom