The one former Gopher who might be of help

husker70

Reaction score
If its confidence, if its technique, if it is big game experience in the Kicking game, or a sense of Kid I have been there. The answer I believe is in Cross Lake Coaching High School Football. Coach Kill has love that. Nobody has what he has. Longest Gopher Field Goal, Game winning field Goal to beat Michigan in the Big House. Won a Super Bowl, did McDonald's commerical. Chip Lomiller come on down.

If its confidence, if its technique, if it is big game experience in the Kicking game, or a sense of Kid I have been there. The answer I believe is in Cross Lake Coaching High School Football. Coach Kill has love that. Nobody has what he has. Longest Gopher Field Goal, Game winning field Goal to beat Michigan in the Big House. Won a Super Bowl, did McDonald's commerical. Chip Lomiller come on down.

Help with...line blocking? Weren't both misses tipped? I think Kill has a kicking coach. Don't see the point here, dude.

Chip

Not that it really matters, but I was thinking Chip was at Pequot Lakes HS?

I agree that most of the problem was too much penetration by USC. But both of those kicks were way too low. I can understand line-driving the first one, as that was about 50 yards. There was no excuse, though, for how the 2nd one was kicked.

As for Chip, now that he isn't running errands for Denny Hecker he might have some time on his hands

Not that it really matters, but I was thinking Chip was at Pequot Lakes HS?

You're correct sir. Coached my son when he was just a volunteer coach several years ago. Very humble guy with a beautiful family and a nice home on Trout Lake ( Whitefish Chain) Has done a great job improving the Pequot Lakes football program.

I agree that most of the problem was too much penetration by USC. But both of those kicks were way too low. I can understand line-driving the first one, as that was about 50 yards. There was no excuse, though, for how the 2nd one was kicked.

As for Chip, now that he isn't running errands for Denny Hecker he might have some time on his hands

You sir are a double d-bag.

Top Bottom