The offense

bga1

Reaction score
The offense is one of the worst I have ever seen in my many years as Gopher fan. There is no movement and seemingly no teamwork. There are a bunch of players that seem to have zero confidence for what they can do. It looks like a lot of guys have had their confidence shattered.
There are a few players that obviously have the green light- Hoff and Sampson and they appear to be the only ones not to be lost. Westbrook has a self appointed green light and he sort of plays like a free agent. Other guys, Cobbs, Williams, Joseph, Iverson, Bostick all have no clue what to do. These guys have all been high scorers in the past, yet now they look like the ball is a hot potato in their hands.

Right now this team either a) doesn't understand what Tubby wants b) doesn't believe in it and are not executing it or c) are not capable of running it. If none of these are true than this is just a horrible offfensive scheme. I refuse to believe option (c) as there is certainly enough talent here to play better offense than this.

Top Bottom