The NFL on Nickelodeon?

Ogee Ogilthorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Anyone happen to catch this, for the Bears-Patriots game this weekend? I only heard about it after the fact but apparently it went off pretty well. Kudos to the NFL for trying to go after the younger demographic and get kids involved.

The cool and heart-warming story was from Kurt Warner, who many know about his 31-yr old son Zack who suffered a traumatic brain injury as an infant and is legally blind; Warner said Sunday's game was the first game he'd ever watched with his son.

Warner Watches First NFL Game With His Son on Nickelodeon

I'm curious if anyone watched the game on this feed with kids or knew anyone that did. I guess it had over 2 million viewers so there had to be some people watching it.

I heard about it after the fact as well, but would have tuned in had I known. I agree, heck of an idea by the NFL. I guess our guy Nate Burleson was also part of the crew.

Go Nickelodeon!!

I heard about it after the fact as well, but would have tuned in had I known. I agree, heck of an idea by the NFL. I guess our guy Nate Burleson was also part of the crew.

Go Nickelodeon!!
I heard Burleson was just fantastic, and some people on podcasts that said they watched it with their kids said it was a really enjoyable experience with their kids. I haven't looked to see if they're going to try it again this weekend

Top Bottom