The most interesting moments of the Vikings game last night

As opposed to the interesting moments where the Vikings almost sh*t their pants in the 2nd half and nearly blew a 29-point lead.

I saw a tweet that, before they introduced the Gopher players and the Axe, the Vikings in-game ops staff put a shot of Steelers' player TJ Watt on the video board and identified him as a former WI Badger player. Then they brought out the Gophers and the Axe.

We are becoming a nation of Trolls. Which is fine for some as long as they are the troller and not the trollee.

Very cool moment for those guys. Wonder how they picked the guys to get the honor as I am sure pretty much everyone on the team would want a shot at that. Looked like BSF, Andries, Mafe, Otomewo and Durr I believe.

And for those that think the Gophers are over the top some with handing the ball back to the refs, I guarantee that Bateman or Johnson wouldn't have wasted time with a first down point and holding the ball while the clock ticked down in the final seconds the way the bonehead receiver for Pittsburgh did.

As opposed to the interesting moments where the Vikings almost sh*t their pants in the 2nd half and nearly blew a 29-point lead.

I saw a tweet that, before they introduced the Gopher players and the Axe, the Vikings in-game ops staff put a shot of Steelers' player TJ Watt on the video board and identified him as a former WI Badger player. Then they brought out the Gophers and the Axe.

We are becoming a nation of Trolls. Which is fine for some as long as they are the troller and not the trollee.
You do realize that every Wisconsin fan we've run into has been trolling us for the last 25 years, right? It's not like we're just starting something here. This is nothing new.

Also, Reusse has made a career out of trolling...and he's very old.

Last edited:

I think this kind of stuff back and forth is one of the many reasons college football can be fun. You won't catch me whining when Ferentz said he'd leave the timeouts and take the pig. I laughed at WI's tweet about the Gophers not having won the axe since before Twitter.

It's harmless fun between rivals.

Top Bottom