The Minnesota Gophers football schedule is TOUGH!

hungan1

Reaction score
A good listen with Ross Brindell of Minnesota Sports Chat, May 31, 2023. It features Gophers Guru's Daniel House. Listen to the Gopher Football segment.

Last edited:

Depending on how our D and O lines performance there is a possibility of running the table.

Not holding my breath after watching the game again with Wisconsin. They dominated both lines. Thank goodness for their turnovers.

Depending on how our D and O lines performance there is a possibility of running the table.

Not holding my breath after watching the game again with Wisconsin. They dominated both lines. Thank goodness for their turnovers.
Out of curiosity, what table are you at?

Hopefully Fleck has been picking up on some learning opportunities in some of these goofy losses the last few years. He's definitely shown the aptitude to continue to improve, and the staff typically has our guys ready in the games we expect to have a hard time with. Beat Iowa for Pete's sake. I think we kill a giant and steal the Jug back or(AND???) take down OSU this year.

The was a great segment! Daniel House is LEGIT!! Gophers Guru all the way best 5 bucks a month ever.
A good listen with Ross Brindell of Minnesota Sports Chat, May 31, 2023. It features Gophers Guru's Daniel House. Listen to the Gopher Football segment.

Top Bottom