The "Leave-The-Game-Early" 'Fan'

spermophilus

Reaction score
Today's Purple game made me laugh so hard for all those IDIOT fans that need to leave early so they can get back to Burnsville or Forest Lake . . . . a whole FIVE MINTUES early.

There is nothing that upsets me more than those "I'm-smarter-than-you" jackasses that leave early. For the Cal game - there were a very few in my section (including that addle-brained gal in front of us that was texting through the entire game :rolleyes:) and quite a few in the club seats that left when the score was TIED !!!!! in the 4th quarter.

Why do these people have tickets, and there is a waiting list for hungry, do-or-die, fans that will STAY and CHEER.

I'm confronting them next time, I swear!

In Go(l)d(y) We Trust !!!!

I was at the game, a lot of people left around us after the Vikes turned it over on downs. Just more room for us to celebrate after we won.

That being said it was my first game back in the dome, TCF is so much better in every respect, especially the overall hotness of the female fans. Geesh some real unfortunate looking people in purple today.

"LTGE"

Several fans near me left early also...amazing. And the Bank is truly amazing vs the Dome + we don't have to put up with the silly games/multiple tv time outs like the Vikings. I only go to Viking games if given the tickets - that was reinforced today - we sat in front of 4 drunk & screaming women. The game itself was great.

It would have been priceless to see the look on fans faces outside the dome when the TD was scored and the crowd noise erupted.

If you want to avoid the traffic, sit on your couch and watch the game on TV.
If we can encourage more people to stay and watch the band after the game, that would smooth traffic somewhat.

Top Bottom