The last "Journey"

Reaction score
Wow, the last Journey episode was emotional. Senior Day for some of the Big Ten's most outstanding players. Also a big reminder to us that these "kids to men" deal with many important issues outside of basketball. We expect perfection from kids, yet, some may carry heavy emotional burdens. Let us perfectionists on the sideline "cut them some slack" and cheer them on for the rest of the season. Compared to life's real issues...basketball is just a game, played by kids.

Go Gophers!

Didn't get a chance to see it. Is there a Blake/Al section on there?

Didn't get a chance to see it. Is there a Blake/Al section on there?

I didn't see it either, but I'm guessing no cause our game was Sunday, the day it aired. I can't believe they chopped and spliced a piece on their Senior Day that quickly.

No. They featured Valentine from Wiscy, Jajuan Johnson and E'twaun from Purdue, Juice from NW, and Battle from PSU.

I didn't see it either, but I'm guessing no cause our game was Sunday, the day it aired. I can't believe they chopped and spliced a piece on their Senior Day that quickly.

All the players included in it played their last home game during the week or the weekend before so they did have a few days to put it together. Looks like they didn't include anyone who had senior day over the weekend.

Maybe I'm wrong on this, but after watching the show it seems like Minnesota completely botches their Senior Day celebration. I was at the game Sunday, and they started announcing the seniors with 11:00 left until game time when only 1/2 the fans are in their seats. I know they have to start the game on time for TV purposes, but couldn't they wait a little longer or do something in conjunction with the starting lineups? Just wanted to see what everyone thinks about it.

I must be getting soft-the sconnie kid and his relationship with his sister made me feel like not all sconnie players are bad.

Top Bottom