The Iron Sheik should take over this search, make it humble

Handsome Pete

Wartime Hero Fool
Reaction score
Is Teague the sheik class or the dog s___ class?

It's been days without any significant leaks or information. Getting punchy. I am starting to wonder what the answer to this question is, however.

This is starting to feel very much like a drunken party that's gone on too long. It was fun and exciting for a while, but at this point I don't care how I get home, just get me there, and I'm starting to think I'm not going to feel very well tomorrow. But at least we'll have some stories to tell.

This is starting to feel very much like a drunken party that's gone on too long. It was fun and exciting for a while, but at this point I don't care how I get home, just get me there, and I'm starting to think I'm not going to feel very well tomorrow. But at least we'll have some stories to tell.

Poor the man a shot.

Finally! A thread on the length of the coaching search.

This search has lost the loving feeling. I even miss all the bullsh__ "sources".

Finally! A thread on the length of the coaching search.

You know it's been a tired drawn-out affair when the highlight of the day is a feel-good story about a compound fracture.

You know it's been a tired drawn-out affair when the highlight of the day is a feel-good story about a compound fracture.

My feel good story highlight of the day is that my home is not flooded yet.

Right on the money.

Top Bottom