The Hex has moved East

46Gophers

Reaction score
What the Skunks did at the end of the game was something that you would see a Minnesota team do in the past. The Vikings have won some games in ways that they never would have in the recent past while AROD and crew have failed consistently. Between the Skunks and how the Pukers are playing this year I believe that the Hex has finally moved to the East!!

The Gophers had a sequence of false starts this year too, but that was against Penn State in the white out. Unfathomable how Wisconsin managed to do that with the game on the line, AT HOME!

The Gophers had a sequence of false starts this year too, but that was against Penn State in the white out. Unfathomable how Wisconsin managed to do that with the game on the line, AT HOME!
the part that amazed me on all those false starts was that we were only rushing three and couldn't get near the qb all game long.

Thanks Bucky!

I got the sense that Mertz could have come back in, but caved to the pressure.

Not sure I’ve ever seen anything quite like that. There have been too many things like that happen to the Gophers during the Badgers win streak that I can sit back and really enjoy their ineptitude and not feel guilty at all.

Not sure I’ve ever seen anything quite like that. There have been too many things like that happen to the Gophers during the Badgers win streak that I can sit back and really enjoy their ineptitude and not feel guilty at all.
Not sure if you’re a gopher hockey fan, but I often hear our fans say they want Bucky to become competitive again on the ice, and I always think those people must not be football or basketball fans because I want the badgers to be terrible in every sport forever.

I was actually embarrassed for them.. They just imploded repeatedly and you have to admit, it was pretty funny!!!
You could tell the ESPN announcers were shocked as well, their homerism for the Badgers great ability to move the ball with the back up QB at the end of the game.

It is funny how, in a close football game, the losing team often beats itself. We’ve been on the wrong end a couple of times this year. Nice to be on the right end today.
A lot of coaches say that but PJ does too I think.

Top Bottom