The headline in the Sunday paper will read?...

I'm curious to see how it all plays out. I can see Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma and Arkansas being in one pod if that happens.
It does seem like we have the toughest schedule every year (I'm sure that's changed now since LSU has gone downhill).

Frost Fired for Flipping off Fleck

After weeks of playing solid football Frost melted down today. Their multiple penalties, ill-timed trick plays and having 12 men on the field on consecutive plays helped seal the fate. When Fleck told Frost to "Row the Boat" during the handshake Frost melted down, sucker punched him and the stood over top of him giving him "the bird." While that memory will stick in Nebraska fans heads for as long as they can hold it. Frost is gone.

Gophers had a hard time gnawing corn off the cob. But, a group of young Gophers with sharper teeth got the job done

Frost Fired for Flipping off Fleck

After weeks of playing solid football Frost melted down today. Their multiple penalties, ill-timed trick plays and having 12 men on the field on consecutive plays helped seal the fate. When Fleck told Frost to "Row the Boat" during the handshake Frost melted down, sucker punched him and the stood over top of him giving him "the bird." While that memory will stick in Nebraska fans heads for as long as they can hold it. Frost is gone.
LOLOLOL!!! Spit my coffee out on this one!

I'm curious to see how it all plays out. I can see Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma and Arkansas being in one pod if that happens.
It does seem like we have the toughest schedule every year (I'm sure that's changed now since LSU has gone downhill).
Yeah, just seems like, for example, if Arkansas got to switch places with Missouri, it might have a much easier time. Not sure why one is in the West and one is in the East, when they're literally right on top of each other.

Gophers coast to an easy victory over Nebraska. Two RB's score their first collegiate touchdown.

Not So Great Scott. Gophers run over Huskers as Frost gets tossed.

Top Bottom