The headline in the Sunday paper will read?...

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Fleck's Slogan's > Frost's Coaching

Go Gophers!!

Sorry but....

Huskers Frost the Gophers 31-17

I am absolutely positive on this one. I would actually drive down to Iowa and bet a bunch of money because I know this is going to happen but I am not betting against my Gophers. Nebraska is playing at higher level right now and the Gophers are unravelling. They are not the team they were in 2019 and the Huskers come in badly needing this game. I just have a very bad feeling about the Gophers right now. When I am this sure of something, it almost always happens. Hope it's one of those times I am wrong.

Fleck Stays Frosty in Continuing Dominance Over the Cornhuskers

Substance In Frost's Mouth During Post Game Presser Following Loss Determined To Be Used Cat Litter.

After getting down early, Frost turns it over on downs 6 times as desperation around his future sets in

...something about Nebraska fans going to the Mall of America.

Three straight losses after climbing to #8.
Arkansas fans are as bad as Gopher fans!! I get that it has been a lonnnnnng time since Fayetteville has seen some legit glory (I don't think losing to Tebow in the SEC champ game counts?), probably back to the SWC days?

But losing at home to unranked Auburn??

Arkansas fans are as bad as Gopher fans!! I get that it has been a lonnnnnng time since Fayetteville has seen some legit glory (I don't think losing to Tebow in the SEC champ game counts?), probably back to the SWC days?

But losing at home to unranked Auburn??
Haha. Yeah, we are pretty bad. For what it's worth, we are very happy with the direction of the program. We knew Georgia was going to blow us out and the Ole Miss game - we were right there until the end. I don't think we lose to Auburn, but I've learned not to get my hopes up, especially for an 11:00 AM game. The toughest part of our schedule is behind us (with the exception of Alabama). Thankful we don't play Kentucky this year.

ZIMMER COACHING FOR HIS JOB
RUMORS SWIRL ABOUT VIKINGS OFFENSIVE INEPTITUDE
INSIDE: 36-page Vikings preview special at Panthers

(on page 40, below fold) Gophers edge Huskers

Gophers send the Cornhuskers back to the cornfields without a W.

This game, barring a sudden weather change, will determine Sanfords fate.

the W or L will most likely fall on his game plan and play calling

Fickle finger of fate forces Frost’s flockers from football field following Fleck’s frantic flea flicker fatally fooling Frost’s forces!!!

Last edited:

Haha. Yeah, we are pretty bad. For what it's worth, we are very happy with the direction of the program. We knew Georgia was going to blow us out and the Ole Miss game - we were right there until the end. I don't think we lose to Auburn, but I've learned not to get my hopes up, especially for an 11:00 AM game. The toughest part of our schedule is behind us (with the exception of Alabama). Thankful we don't play Kentucky this year.
Since I have you here ... thoughts on if the SEC eventually goes to either: 4 pods of 4 teams with semi-finals, or just goes to a single division and just picks the best two (or four) for the CCG (or semi's)?

It must suck for Ark to have to play in the West and play Alabama every year, and LSU when they've been good. Miss St had that year. Texas A&M is trying to be good. Then I assume Texas and OU would come into the West, in the current setup.

Gopher "realist fans" celebrate defeat

My real one is:

Gophers give Huskers frosty Reception, 38-17
Two defensive TD seal win

Top Bottom