The headline in the Saturday paper will read?...

High School Football Season Comes to a Close due to Governor's Order

There's hope right around the corner -- Gopher Basketball kicks off their season in four days.

Brohm groin kicks PJ instead of post game handshake.

After a 38-24 beat down of the Gopher the Purdue head coach obviously didn't think that was a kick in the groin enough for PJ. So instead he decided to let his foot do the talking. Brohm's hatred of PJ is not unknown in coaching circles, so it doesn't come as a shock to everyone. Brohm said he had satisfaction in beating the Gophers, but said "seeing PJ run out to greet him with a little smile made him act out of character." He did apologize for the action, but stated it did give him great satisfaction in doing it.

PJ gave his post game interview sitting down with a bag of ice firmly placed on his groin. He reiterated that he knows he is not for everyone and that as painful as the kick was it was more painful not seeing the players play at an elite level. People seem to enjoy kicking PJ while he is down, but they better realize they won't get this chance for long.

Last edited:

Brohm groin kicks PJ instead of post game handshake.

After a 38-24 beat down of the Gopher the Purdue head coach obviously didn't think that was a kick in the groin enough for PJ. So instead he decided to let his foot do the talking. Brohm's hatred of PJ is not unknown in coaching circles, so it doesn't come as a shock to everyone. Brohm said he had satisfaction in beating the Gophers, but saud "seeing PJ run out to great him with a little smile him act out of character." He did apologize for the action, but stated it did give him great satisfaction in doing it.

PJ gave his post game interview sitting down with a bag of ice firmly placed on his groin. He reiterated that he knows he is not for everyone and that as painful as the kick was it was more painful not seeing the players play at an elite level. People seem to enjoy kicking PJ while he is down, but they better realize they won't get this chance for long.
The kick was elite though

Petty Brohm shuts out depleted Gophers.

Last edited:

High School Football Season Comes to a Close due to Governor's Order
When you have kids not reporting cases to the school so other kids who should quarantine aren’t.....it is time to shut it down.

so that time came and went about a month ago.

I don’t have any data. Just about 3 anecdotes from 2 different schools.

Kids are getting implicit pressure to not get sick and not get tested because if they test positive they shut down their buddy’s season.
Not a healthy environment

Feel free to disagree with me

When you have kids not reporting cases to the school so other kids who should quarantine aren’t.....it is time to shut it down.

Kids are getting implicit pressure to not get sick and not get tested because if they test positive they shut down their buddy’s season.

will do

Gophers are going to win the game by 10-15 points

I agree with you. It provided a problematic season for all. I support the shutdown. I was getting more at if the Gopher's be the headline on Saturday.

I agree with you. It provided a problematic season for all. I support the shutdown. I was getting more at if the Gopher's be the headline on Saturday.
Headline in the sports section Sunday will be something about CJ Hamm having Covid

Because Vikings

Third COVID Vaccine Shows 90+% Success In Trial

Purdue's Zander Horvath Sets NCAA Single-Game Rushing Mark as Boilers Down Gophers

Purdue is pretty good. What happen to all of PJF's recruits?

Loons hope to be at full strength for opening playoff game.

Vikings hoping to Cook Cowboys' defense.

The Gopher-Purdue game was still in progress when this edition of the paper went to press.

Top Bottom