The Gophers RPI is...

Edit.: The NET ranking is something that was not accurate yet.
My fault. My mistake.

The Gophers RPI is now:

Looks like Ben has turned the U into a school full of mercenaries that transfer in to win National Championships!!!!!!

Kinda of like what Hoiberg tried to do at ISU and Nebraska, but with higher character guys and actually winning games.....

(sarcasm)

#10 in Nation as of today!! Moved up 2 spots with wins over #24, #26 and #247 ranked teams right now. That W. Kentucky victory is really weighing us down. They are the worst of the Kentucky schools. Wish we would have played E. Kentucky at #5. UK doesn't even make the top 3 in their own state right now. They should bring Tubby back.

Next up a team ranked 1 spot below Nebraska at #324 - PFW.

Last edited:

#10 in Nation as of today!! Moved up 2 spots with wins over #24, #26 and #247 ranked teams right now. That W. Kentucky victory is really weighing us down. They are the worst of the Kentucky schools. Wish we would have played E. Kentucky at #5. UK doesn't even make the top 3 in their own state right now. They should bring Tubby back.

Wowza

I guess someone has to be last in the class

BTN+ should place a little "10" next to Minnesota on the bottom of the screen during the broadcast

I can’t believe that RPI was taken seriously for so long. This is such a good example of how ridiculous it is.

Very early in the season many teams end up #1 or #3.
We were a couple times.
Hard to tell if we were this high this late (4 games in).

Last edited:

We are now Top 100 in KenPom at #99..

We were the only Big10 team to start the season outside the Top 100 (we were #120).

We are still the lowest ranked Big10 team, but as most of us on here know, KenPom has a lot of pre-season numbers baked in, so the fact we are moving up is a sign of how well our season has gone thus far

The Gopher RPI is now:

(two)

Dang it Drake.

Top Bottom