The Good

RolGnav

Reaction score
1) The short passing game... Mitch was pretty good today. Makes me wonder why the coaches never called those plays all year.
2) Max Williams

1) The short passing game... Mitch was pretty good today. Makes me wonder why the coaches never called those plays all year.
2) Max Williams

3) David Cobb threw the prettiest pass any gopher did all year.

The Gopher corners looked very good today, the whole secondary really, they were not the reason for this loss.

The Gopher corners looked very good today, the whole secondary really, they were not the reason for this loss.

+1

All the praise by the announcers should help with future recruiting. We definitely blanketed them all day. Even their coach said they couldn't get open.

2) Max Williams

I hope it's not a case of where we do something for one game then go back to "Season" playbook mode next year. Remember the Bowl Game against Texas Tech? Remember that double back Offense that disappeared after the Bowl Game? I hope that doesn't happen because I really liked the short yardage packages for Mitch today...

Top Bottom