The Future of New Mexico State - Grantland

Ok, dude, let's stop the battle in the name of the Gophers. While I appreciate your passion, I have never called a Gopher Fan a troll--a di_ckwad troll--and told them to eat sh!t. That's way over the line. Let's move on. Peace in the Neighborhood. If you get to a game this year, I'll buy you a beer.

No, you called me less of a fan than you. And I will tell anyone to eat sh!t that does that.

We can agree to disagree about the New Mexico State/UNC fiasco and what it cost us in money, opportunity & respect, but that doesn't change my opinion about this game that you responded to with some generality, over the top, every/all type statement that I didn't make (see Troll by Definition).

I accept your non-apology apology as a chance to move on. But when I apologize it includes the word "sorry" or "I apologize" and some contrition. I am sorry for not clarifying my troll comment to reflect my opinion that you were only trolling that one comment with your response and are not, in fact, a troll in general, as it might have prevented this escalation that led to our war of words.

I do think you are a great Gopher fan and I wish we had 100,000 more just like you.

Top Bottom