The fighting illini

I stand corrected. I love how our D played well giving up 34 pts haha

Like I said, they will have trouble with us. A fair catch by #85 and a stick by Theret and we would have rolled them. Ohhhh I guess we one . Up yours for those of you with no faith .

I wonder what you posted after the OSU game where you picked the gophers to win 15-14 and all the other times you were wrong this year. Please don't try to pretend you had any sepcial insight into the outcome of this game. Even a broken clock is right two times a day

I wonder what you posted after the OSU game where you picked the gophers to win 15-14 and all the other times you were wrong this year. Please don't try to pretend you had any sepcial insight into the outcome of this game. Even a broken clock is right two times a day

Did the win make life under your bridge less happy?

Like I said, they will have trouble with us. A fair catch by #85 and a stick by Theret and we would have rolled them. Ohhhh I guess we one . Up yours for those of you with no faith .

You're awesome! You sure showed us big fella!

To bad we fumbled that one kickoff cause we could have won by 10+ points.

How about the terrible call on the "incomplete pass" for Illinois on a perfectly executed option pitch that probably would've gone for a TD? Some coulda, woulda, shouldas for both teams.

How about the terrible call on the "incomplete pass" for Illinois on a perfectly executed option pitch that probably would've gone for a TD? Some coulda, woulda, shouldas for both teams.

There's no quit in your ability to be the board's miserable troglodyte, is there?

Still waiting to hear which realistic candidate you'd like for the HC position. I'd really like to know who I should be supporting so I won't have to put up with your endless carping for the next four years.

There's no quit in your ability to be the board's miserable troglodyte, is there?

Still waiting to hear which realistic candidate you'd like for the HC position. I'd really like to know who I should be supporting so I won't have to put up with your endless carping for the next four years.

My highly paid search committee is still conducting their research :cool02:

Thanks for being my groupie. LOL on the clock quip.

They scored 65 in triple OT. They scored 45 in regulation ;)

That being said, it is a troublesome matchup for us on the defensive side of the ball. The fact that they gave up 67 in triple ot (45 in regulation) gives me a slight bit of optimism that we could actually score some points.

Could this be the week we finally score 30 in game against a 1-A team this year? Heck, the Jedd Fisch offense had 35 against Purdue, 42 against MSU and 32 against Illinois last year.

No it didn't. We had a blocked kick returned for a TD against Purdue and a blocked punt returned for a TD against Illinois so our offense didn't score all those points. In the Purdue game the 28 offensive points is even deceiving because it included two touchdowns that were set up by a Lee Campbell interception returned to inside the 2 and a recovery from a fumbled kickoff return at about the 30 or 35.

I guess the offense only put up 31 this week because Troy returned that kick all the way to the 4 yard line...

Top Bottom