The Emmy !!

Lion King

Reaction score
The Emmy goes to Johnny Davis.

A miracle happened & He will play today.

Davidson finishes close 2nd for his imitation of a clean cut american basketball player.

Note to Michigan State: Don't touch Johnny Boy!

I presume that you are suggesting that he was not pummeled to the ground by a flagrant and intentional foul and that he was not injured at all and Gard was part of this conspiracy and kept him out of the rest of the game.
Do you also write for QAnon?

I presume that you are suggesting that he was not pummeled to the ground by a flagrant and intentional foul and that he was not injured at all and Gard was part of this conspiracy and kept him out of the rest of the game.
The foul was flagrant, but I don't think it was intentional at all. Plays like that happen fast.

Davidson finishes close 2nd for his imitation of a clean cut american basketball player.

His generation's Willis Reed or Paul Pierce

Worst take ever . . . except perhaps Bilas complaining about Buddy Boeheim's suspension for his gut punch.

Exactly !!

What’s QAnon?

I hope pummel Johnny boy! What a joke!

WI lost, so maybe Davis was injured.

Top Bottom