The Easy Schedule

Next season I see us at 7-0 going into Iowa City.

Ohh you thought I was responding to a post discussing the entire Iowa 2015 season. Got it. Nope, was just responding to the regular season schedule like the OP discussed

No, I didn't think that at all. Again, your post stands alone regardless of context. Words have meaning. If you want to be understood in the manner intended, communicate more clearly. Your post was wrong regardless of how long you want to stretch this out. Deal with it.

No, I didn't think that at all. Again, your post stands alone regardless of context. Words have meaning. If you want to be understood in the manner intended, communicate more clearly. Your post was wrong regardless of how long you want to stretch this out. Deal with it.

Thanks for the tip. In the future when quoting a post I will make sure to note I am responding to the quoted portion only in case there are other slow learners like you reading it. Have a good day!

You must be a hoot at dinner parties

Thanks for the tip. In the future when quoting a post I will make sure to note I am responding to the quoted portion only in case there are other slow learners like you reading it. Have a good day!

You must be a hoot at dinner parties

I can address points of conversation without lame attempts to insult the other person. Good job all around!

Next season I see us at 7-0 going into Iowa City.

Man, I sure hope so. But I made a promise to myself after the 3rd quarter of the OrSt game to not make any predictions or listen to any preseason prognosticating. I'll read all that stuff, sure, because I'm addicted. But I'll try to keep an even keel until I watch game 1 and decide for myself how good MN is.

Don't know if the schedule was easy. I do know the gophers have beaten two teams with winning regular season records since Claeys has been the coach. Central Michigan and Colorado State.

Without a trophy win, next year's record is going to be tarnished.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Yes, it was easy. They won 8 games and their best win was against a 6-6 Northwestern. What more needs to be said?

Schedule turned out to be more difficult than we thought. 2 top 10 teams, another top 25 (nebraska) and a fringe top 25 (iowa) is nothing to laugh at. The problem is we lost to all the good teams we played, beat all the bad teams, and beat a decent team in northwestern

When it comes down to tracking the last game of the season for your Mountain West opponent to see if you will be able to claim a victory over a (barely) winning team, that should tell you the resume' of wins is relatively weak. The losses were quality ranked teams but that is going to be the case basically every year in the B1G. And although the Gophers played the East and West champions, they also avoided the top 2 ranked teams in the B1G (who were on the schedule last year).

We played 5 Big10 games on the road. Went 5-4 in those and 3-0 OOC. That is 8-4, could be better. Often it has Been worse. I keep looking for that break out season and we start winning those close games against good teams. Maybe it happens, maybe it doesn't. I can 't control that, I know I will be in the stands for home games with an occasional road trip thrown in. This is my addiction, I have been able to distance myself from the local sports teams, but the Gophers are different. I always want them to be better, but I will be there supporting them. ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom