The curse of the Slab of Bacon

How about if the winner gets the axe, the loser takes the bacon? That way, everyone gets a trophy and a juice box for participating.

How about if the winner gets the axe, the loser takes the bacon? That way, everyone gets a trophy and a juice box for participating.

I think the Slab of Bacon deserves better than to be a trophy for losing. It deserves to be in a place of honor like the Hall of Fame.

I think the Slab of Bacon deserves better than to be a trophy for losing. It deserves to be in a place of honor like the Hall of Fame.

He's just all too familiar with getting only participation ribbons, etc. It's his default, the little guy just can't help it.

This is great...more Minnesota fans living in the past. Obviously can't win the Axe and have basically forgotten about it, so now their only hope is to maybe get the Slab of Bacon back.

This is great...more Minnesota fans living in the past. Obviously can't win the Axe and have basically forgotten about it, so now their only hope is to maybe get the Slab of Bacon back.

Do you even read any of the posts?

I'm not against any red weasel fan coming on here and talking smack as long as it's informed and they can take it like they give it. But to not even understand what the post is about shows what a complete tool-shed you are.

Top Bottom