The Change That's Needed

ncgo4

Reaction score
Who recruited our QB's that throws ducks where the receivers ain't? Who recruited our receivers that cannot get open against a low tier MAC team? Who recruited and coaches our O Line? Who created the game plan that today defied belief? Who should go? That guy!

Who recruited our QB's that throws ducks where the receivers ain't? Who recruited our receivers that cannot get open against a low tier MAC team? Who recruited and coaches our O Line? Who created the game plan that today defied belief? Who should go? That guy!
You're really calling for Kill's firing after a win? Unbelievable.

I believe every broadcast this year the analyst has commented on Leidner's weak mechanics. Who is the QB coach? Is he subpar or is Leidner not a good student?

Here's the change that's needed: 24 hours to reflect that it's only a game; an ugly win -- even if back-to-back -- is better than a loss/losses; and (wait for it) "in vino veritas."

Go Gophers!
Pledge to Change the Conversation: www.r-word.org

Ncgo4,
I'm new to this board and you sir/madam are the first on my ignore list.

Top Bottom