The best thing about today is....

Let's enjoy these final few hours before their coach - you know, the one with the Hawkeye tramp stamp - has his grill plastered atop the board for the next two weeks.

It's a mystery. Wisconsin has always sucked and always will. I don't know why, they just do.

It's like a truism. You can say Wisconsin sucks, and somehow it just feels right.

It's a mystery. Wisconsin has always sucked and always will. I don't know why, they just do.

It's like a truism. You can say Wisconsin sucks, and somehow it just feels right.

Sounds good. Thanks for the explanation.

Must be true then.

Why would you ever need to ask?

Because he's a Badger fan. I believe I saw once that he is a fan of Gopher basketball and Badger football. It seems odd to align one's loyalties in such a way. I mean, Wisconsin is currently better than Minnesota at football, but it's not like Minnesota dominates Wisconsin (overall) on the hardwood. In fact, Wisconsin has finished ahead of Minnesota in the Big Ten in basketball the last few years, despite losing the last 3 directly against Minnesota.

But indeed, Schnoodler is not incorrect in his assessment.

the best thing about today is that the beginning of basketball season is one day closer

no true gopher fan can ever cheer for Bucky, EVER, no matter who they are facing, PERIOD!

Gopher fan > badger fan > gopherbadgerman

Because he's a Badger fan. I believe I saw once that he is a fan of Gopher basketball and Badger football. It seems odd to align one's loyalties in such a way. I mean, Wisconsin is currently better than Minnesota at football, but it's not like Minnesota dominates Wisconsin (overall) on the hardwood. In fact, Wisconsin has finished ahead of Minnesota in the Big Ten in basketball the last few years, despite losing the last 3 directly against Minnesota.

But indeed, Schnoodler is not incorrect in his assessment.

Maybe he's Justin Gaard's brother?

Top Bottom