"The Bank"

Reaction score
During a recent conversation with a co-worker he started talking about "The Bank", but he was referring to the new Vikings Stadium. Does that bother anyone else?

For as much money that it cost to build that, they should call it Fort Knox.
Vikings fans may try to copy, but TCF will be the original...until the sponsorship contract is up and the name changes to SPAMalot.

I'll just keep calling it "The Brickhouse" as it should be.

Yeah, I've been calling it the New Brickhouse since it opened. Not changing now.

The Ziggy Bank

During a recent conversation with a co-worker he started talking about "The Ziggy Bank", but he was referring to the new Vikings Stadium. Does that bother anyone else?

I fixed it for you. Do you feel better now?

Good news...the Vikings are not our competition. TCU, NE, WI & IA are...as well as our own 60 year history of failure and mediocrity.

The Gophs control their destiny...just win baby!

If the new Vikings stadium becomes known as "The Bank", I'll be content to call TCF something else.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I've been calling it the New Brickhouse since it opened. Not changing now.

By the time we get out of the tcf agreement, we can call it the Old Brickhouse

During a recent conversation with a co-worker he started talking about "The Bank", but he was referring to the new Vikings Stadium. Does that bother anyone else?

I'll take your side, it is a annoying. Although I am a fan of Zygi Bank.

I'm with the other posters here in calling it the "Brickhouse."

TCF Bank "Outdoor" Stadium.

Once the Vikings move back indoors I will be disappointed it the Gophers don't promote outdoor football. It makes Gopher football better than the Vikings without mentioning the Vikings by name. Outdoor football is even better to watch on TV. .....Hey, there's a marketing slogan right there, "Outdoor football is even better on TV."

Probably inevitable. Rename our stadium Bierman Memorial. But then, probably no money in that.

I'll be honest. It irritates me. It might be petty though.

Top Bottom