The Badgers suck but I .......

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
...........like how they run the ball and use the TE. Nothing fancy. Just pound the $%*@#%$^$$# rock. Rip Bieliema all you want but he has maintained that identity and not tinkered with what has worked for a long time. I hope Brewster took notice.

I think next year we will be able to run the ball better cause we will have Lamonte Edwards who i think will be just like John Clay!!!!

I think next year we are going to get the dang ball ran right down our throats. Losing all of our linebackers? are you kidding me? Wow next year is not going to be pretty.

I think next year we are going to get the dang ball ran right down our throats. Losing all of our linebackers? are you kidding me? Wow next year is not going to be pretty.

We got maresh, cooper, Reeves, Tinsley, Singleton all those guys are Really fast and strong linebackers. We will not get the ball ran down are throat!

Our defense briefly appeared improved early on this season. Now I'm not so sure a little turnover would be a bad thing.

Yes, and all of them are extremely undersized with little to no experience. Our Linebacker crew this year, considered the strength of the team and absolute beasts at that, got ripped apart by a sophomore running back who will be back along with his entire offensive line. Now tell me you are not worried about that. What I will acknowledge is that they all have the potential to be good.

You know what, we execute we win that game, and maybe it's not even close. I'm not sure we need to emulate them, maybe we just need to play our game better.

True. You have to respect the way they approach the game. Not sure what Tim Brewster is trying to do. Spread? Pound it? Trick plays? New OC? I would love for Brewster to study the way Iowa and Wisconsin win and try to do likewise. His clock is ticking so he better figure something out.

Top Bottom