The axe at the Vikings game

That’s not how marketing works.
You don’t promote to get a 10% uptick on your slowest day, you do that to maximize your busiest days.

I have contacts at MOA and will ask them if there is any interest over the holidays if I remember.
I was specifically referring to the MoA hotels, which I would presume are already at or extremely close to capacity on weekends between Thanksgiving & Christmas.

MoA itself I am sure would want a few thousand more shoppers in the joint.

I was specifically referring to the MoA hotels, which I would presume are already at or extremely close to capacity on weekends between Thanksgiving & Christmas.

MoA itself I am sure would want a few thousand more shoppers in the joint.
Sounds like a great way to jack up the prices, right?

And with increased demand, they can charge more…get it?
Yep, great plan to take advantage of the dwindling customers who still like to frequent brick and mortar stores instead of purchasing stuff online.

Yep, great plan to take advantage of the dwindling customers who still like to frequent brick and mortar stores instead of purchasing stuff online.
Well, that statement backtracks on your previous statements. Not a big deal, we won’t see eye to eye on this and that’s fine. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Well, that statement backtracks on your previous statements. Not a big deal, we won’t see eye to eye on this and that’s fine. Have a wonderful holiday season.
Not a backtrack. Sarcasm.

And a wonderful holiday season to you as well (sincerely).

Top Bottom