The AI Damar Hamlin?

roadrunner

Reaction score
I present to you a video explaining UNREAL PaGAN virtual imagery and VALLE voice technology that are quite likely being used to create the AI Damar Hamlin. It's hard to fathom how sophisticated Deep Fake technology has become, but watch and learn...

I present to you a video explaining UNREAL PaGAN virtual imagery and VALLE voice technology that are quite likely being used to create the AI Damar Hamlin. It's hard to fathom how sophisticated Deep Fake technology has become, but watch and learn...
They’re coming to get you!

All of Them!!!!!!

Damar Hamlin is real but the deep fake stuff is getting really good.

giphy.gif

I worked in the film industry for 15 years and got a personal tour of Dreamquest Special Effects. I can only tell you that you should not assume ANYTHING you see in film or television to be real- especially in 2023.

Last edited:

I worked in the film industry for 15 years and got a personal tour of Dreamquest Special Effects. I can only tell you that you should not assume ANYTHING you see in film or television to necessarily be real- especially in 2023.
What about in person? He's been in the team locker room. Or do you think the entire team is in on the conspiracy too?

Watch this Deep Fake Biden video and you'll begin to understand...

Last edited:

And that Biden video was done by amateurs. Can you even imagine what DARPA and the DOD are capable of?

All these people are in on it too. He’s not actually there.

All these people are in on it too. He’s not actually there.

The guy right behind Damar (dark suit, blue shirt) is also the Dr. who saved Richard Zednik's life (skate to the neck) and was first on the field to attend to Kevin Everett. He did not administer CPR, but was right on the field for the Damar incident too.

Top Bottom