That crowd really surprised me!

Mr. 131

Reaction score
The Iowa game had better attendance, but the crowd last night was way more engaged and enthusiastic the whole game.

Folks standing for large chunks, music rocking, students acting like maniacs… it felt different.

Maybe the pressure was off and everyone just came to enjoy a game, maybe there were ghosts from the 60s in that stadium pumping folks up, I just can’t remember the stadium feeling that electric in a long time.

I was taken aback for the first five min at how frenzied the crowd was… inject that shit into my veins!!

I agree it was loud, and it reminded me of Penn State 2019 but to me, this was more intense with the fans. The bands battling it out added to the atmosphere, nobody wanted the USC band to be heard last night. Good job U of M marching band!

The Iowa game had better attendance, but the crowd last night was way more engaged and enthusiastic the whole game.

Folks standing for large chunks, music rocking, students acting like maniacs… it felt different.

Maybe the pressure was off and everyone just came to enjoy a game, maybe there were ghosts from the 60s in that stadium pumping folks up, I just can’t remember the stadium feeling that electric in a long time.

I was taken aback for the first five min at how frenzied the crowd was… inject that shit into my veins!!
Good to see, I’ve literally been yelled at to sit down at games in the past.

Good crowd. Think we lost some people when USC went up 7 and started driving again.....but otherwise pretty good. Stripe out was a success too. The rouser is great when you have a lot of people all yelling.

We lost 1/2 the students at halftime in a 10 -10 game and it was pretty quiet the 3rd quarter. The team gave us something to cheer about down the stretch.

1/2 the upper deck and large parts of lower deck. There was less than 40,000 there to witness the win.
They didn't all leave at halftime which is what you said. Start of the half 3/4 were still there. They were awesome as always.

That chilling breeze in the 4th quarter sent some into the concourse
I fucked up big wearing a t shirt. Couldn’t bring myself to spend $75 on a sweatshirt at pro shop when I have like 8 at home.

Absolutely buzzing today. That was one of the best crowds we've ever had from a pure energy and noise standpoint.

Absolutely buzzing today. That was one of the best crowds we've ever had from a pure energy and noise standpoint.
Reminded me of the 2015 Halloween night game vs. Michigan.... only this one ended loud, not with a gasp.

Top Bottom