Thanks to the outgoing senior class

BleedGopher

Reaction score
This senior class went through more than most college athletes should have to endure. From three head coaches to way too many position coaches their first couple of years, to the death of a teammate to health issues for their head coach. We didn't win as many games in their era as most of us hoped, but no doubt they have left a foundation that is better today than it was a year ago. It's time to move this program forward and build on the foundation that these seniors helped pave.

Go Gophers!!

Well said bleed, well said.

I will miss a lot of these players that suited up today. Stoudemire, Michael Carter, DL Wilhite, and most notably Marquies Gray.

Here's to hoping a few of them get a shot to play on Sundays! They played hard, and I couldn't have asked for more! Congrats guys and good luck!

Agree. Lots of seemingly nice people. Hope they have bright futures in whatever arena they go in to.

Agree. We will miss this group for many reasons. Hopefully the underclassmen have learned and, as you mentioned, will continue to build on the foundation they built.

Really enjoyed watching this class continue to battle through it all. Will miss them and wish them nothing but the best in the next chapter of their lives.

Agree 100%. Always tough to see the seniors finish up, they'll certainly be missed.

They deserved better than what the clown upstairs in the athletic office gave them. THANKS guys!

Ditto, thanks guys. Glad you got to go out with a fun bowl game. Too bad it wasn't a W, but you guys played hard and made it an enjoyable game.

And starting next year you can join us for some tailgating! :D

Dear Seniors,

Thank you for all you have done for the University of Minnesota during your time here.

Your time with us is now behind all of us, and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Help us, as fans, to continue to build a Killing Empire in the world of College Football.

Your efforts were interrupted by so many things beyond your control, and you met those challenges head on with pride.

May we all, together, enjoy future success based on and built on your work.

Thank you.

Dr.Don

Very much in agreement - and Gray was a rock, playing whatever role the coaches chose for him. I'm glad these seniors got to a bowl and did so well in a close game. I wish they all had one more year of eligibility!

Yep, great group of guys who went through a lot of adversity.

Best of luck all SRs.

Dear Seniors,
Thank you so much for your time with us. You’ve been through a lot. I’m grateful to you for your determination to stay with us through thick and thin.
As fellow alum, hope you will cheer the University of Minnesota Gopher Football team with passion for the rest of your life.

SKI-U-MAH!

Thanks again!

Great group of athletes. Thank you seniors.

Thanks to all the seniors who put in the work to help turn this ship around. We had our highs, and we had our lows but I'm grateful for all you've done for our state.

Thank you Seniors

Proud of all of the Seniors and guy's that stayed with the Gophers through the thick and thin of it. You guy's stayed with it as brothers when some talented teammates decided to take the easy way and BAIL.
This group and last years group went through a lot of crap hopefully those that have there diplomas put them to good use and find jobs and success beyond football and those that do not continue on and strive for your degree. A U of M degree has opened doors for me that I thought were not possible at one time.
Thank you Gopher seniors.

Top Bottom