Thank you!

I wasn’t expecting to see that many Gopher fans there. It was a good turnout.
Lots and lots of old guys in the crowd talking about how they watched the last Gopher Rose Bowl on TV and wanted to go while they still could.

I think I took photos for a good dozen groups of old Gopher fans.

Lots and lots of old guys in the crowd talking about how they watched the last Gopher Rose Bowl on TV and wanted to go while they still could.

I think I took photos for a good dozen groups of old Gopher fans.
It’s a special place. Glad to hear that and the Gophers gave them a win that they will remember for the rest of their lives.

I'm glad, I didn't seem as loud in person but I think that might just be the acoustics of the stadium
Yeah, on the home side of the visitor section we were really loud, but I had no sense of noise coming from the opposite side visitor section. I can’t imagine they were quiet.

Yeah, on the home side of the visitor section we were really loud, but I had no sense of noise coming from the opposite side visitor section. I can’t imagine they were quiet.
Was in the same section and had the same impression, couldn't hear the other gopher fans on the other side. We moved to the visitor side right by the band at half and I couldn't hear either group of gopher fans very well

Rose Bowl also needs to get some better screens and a better sound system. Could barely hear the refs for most of the game.

Top Bottom