Thank you U of M

60 Cent

Reaction score
Thank you for cutting the cord. The move should have been made sooner (after last season) but I am glad it was finally done. While the U has seen worse days in the 80's and 90's, the program should not have regressed like it did the past four season. I'm glad the U has decided to make a change and applaud Maturi and the administration for pulling the trigger on letting Brewster go.

Regardless of Brew's tireless efforts in recruiting and selling the U locally and around the country, he was simply in over his head as a coach and developer of talent.

The U deserves better...you as fans deserve better. Let's all hope that the new hire is a guy who can command respect based on his past track record and his ability to manage a game effectively without coming across like a car salesman with no proven track record of success.

Thank you for cutting the cord. The move should have been made sooner (after last season) but I am glad it was finally done. While the U has seen worse days in the 80's and 90's, the program should not have regressed like it did the past four season. I'm glad the U has decided to make a change and applaud Maturi and the administration for pulling the trigger on letting Brewster go.

Regardless of Brew's tireless efforts in recruiting and selling the U locally and around the country, he was simply in over his head as a coach and developer of talent.

The U deserves better...you as fans deserve better. Let's all hope that the new hire is a guy who can command respect based on his past track record and his ability to manage a game effectively without coming across like a car salesman with no proven track record of success.

+1

He should not have been fired after last season. A bowl game and three conference wins against teams that finished .500 or better. First time in whenever since that happened

He should not have been fired after last season. A bowl game and three conference wins against teams that finished .500 or better. First time in whenever since that happened

...and a loss @ home to Illinois and a near loss to South Dakota State.

The king is dead. Long live the king! Let's go Horton, can you salvage anything from this season?

Iowa nearly lost to Northern Iowa last year and lost to Northwestern. Fire Ferentz!!!!

Northwestern was one of those winning Big 10 teams that you mentioned. Was Illinois?

Regardless of when Brew should have been let go, it's time to collectively hope the U doesn't f*ck up this hire. This is arguably the most critical hire the U has made in football in some time.

Northwestern was one of those winning Big 10 teams that you mentioned. Was Illinois?

Regardless of when Brew should have been let go, it's time to collectively hope the U doesn't f*ck up this hire. This is arguably the most critical hire the U has made in football in some time.

You'll whine regardless of the outcome.

Top Bottom