Thank You GopherHole Staff!!!

DL65

Reaction score
I'm thoroughly enjoying the daily articles (30 articles 30 days) related to the opening of the TCF Bank Stadium and Where Are They Now. A great way to lead up to its opening, rekindle memories of past years/athletes, and introduce younger fans to the traditions and history of Golden Gopher football.

Hats off to Rob Litt and Nadine for your interesting articles.

Not a tired phrase: Keep up the good work. More importantly, Thank You!!

Go Gophers!!

Staff

I too want to thank the entire staff for their constant efforts of reporting excellent Gopher sports news.
I hope we don't lose all of you to the ESPN sports show!!:cry:

Go Gophers!!

Yep... good stuff. I have a "TCF Bank Stadium" google news alert and I see they are all showing up there as well. I hope they are getting the readership they deserve.

I think this series shows why they are the hardest working Gopher fan site in existence. I look forward to see what is posted each morning, it's great stuff!

fantastic interviews, lots of good stuff. I can't wait to see the stadium tomorrow.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the daily articles (30 articles 30 days) related to the opening of the TCF Bank Stadium and Where Are They Now. A great way to lead up to its opening, rekindle memories of past years/athletes, and introduce younger fans to the traditions and history of Golden Gopher football.

Hats off to Rob Litt and Nadine for your interesting articles.

Not a tired phrase: Keep up the good work. More importantly, Thank You!!

Go Gophers!!

Thanks so much! Just to give credit where credit is due - all of the writers, Cory, Jake, Doogie, and Nick all had a role in making this happen. However, the one to really acknowledge (and he will kill me for posting this - he does not like accolades), is Rob Litt. He was the one with this entire vision, thought up so many great people to interview, and made it happen. I never thought we could pull off 30 interviews, and now we have more...gotta give Rob HUGE props for that!

Echo all the comments here. Also going to show my support by DONATING! That is probably the best way for everyone to show their appreciation.

Keep it up!

Echo all the comments here. Also going to show my support by DONATING! That is probably the best way for everyone to show their appreciation.

Keep it up!

borninthebarn...what a great idea! Thank you - and that is a great way to show support. Not to beg for $ here, but it takes all of us a TON of time and effort (more than I ever thought it would), and there are costs to running the site, so if you enjoy your time here, and appreciate us chasing after 17 year old kids and Gopher coaches, players, and legends to get interviews...making a donation is a fantastic way to show it!

GL

My donation is made but I will double it if you change your pic to Favre in a purple number 4 jersey.

Thanks to all of you for the work you put into this site and especially all of the interviews you guys have been able to get.

Dwminn

I agree

I am not sure there has been an article yet that I havent found interesting. Its quite an undertaking but thanks for the effort. Rob Litt and BleedGopher should get to know each other. They both have such passion. *wink*

GL

My donation is made but I will double it if you change your pic to Favre in a purple number 4 jersey.

Thanks to all of you for the work you put into this site and especially all of the interviews you guys have been able to get.

Dwminn

Oh man! Thanks for the donation...but I just don't think I can do that. That'd be like selling my soul to the devil! I guess it depends, did you make a $5 donation (not worth it)...or a million dollar donation (totally worth it, lol)!?

Top Bottom