Thailleagle

If you haven't been paying attention to what the announcers say over & over & over again when criticizing our team that seems to go over some board members heads then I don't know what to say but I did however save some quotes from difference internet forums, etc, during some of our national games. Though these are more straight to the point and not as detailed as when the announcers have pointed things out, they are very humorous.......

For example...and I quote.......Twitter....SOHH....Facebook......Etc......

"This Decker kid makes this wack QB look good, without him he's lost."

"OSU should win this pretty easy because Minnesota's Offense has no Identity. Why do people continue to hire NFL level coaches?"

"Is it me or has Weber not thrown the ball away once? How many more times can he spin away in get sacked for 10 yards? He must be a Freshman."

"I've never seen an Offense so dependent upon 1 player."

"Why does Weber stare down his receivers? Isn't he a Junior?"

"I knew Cal was gonna get stomped by Oregon & USC when I turned the TV to ESPN and seen they were tied with Minnesota 21-21 in the 4th QTR." (THIS ONE HURT MY FEELINGS)

"How do you let Greg Paulus outshine your 3rd Year QB? The Gopher QB must be terrible."

"Wow Cal is tied with Minnesota 21-21? They're gonna get killed by Oregon next week."

:( well I guess this isn't anything I didn't already know. Hey I've never claimed we are a great team, I just want to see progress in the right direction and I think we are making that progress.

Like some posters on GH, this guy (?) is not here to answer simple direct questions, "fix" anything, offer reasonable solutions to any of the Gs "problems" or add intelligence to the discussion, he's here to blame/criticize the Gs and agitate as many GHers as possible...and he's quite good at it based on all those voices in his head spilling out here every day.

Like some other posters on GH, this guy (also a ?) is not here to offer any form of insight into the football program and their performance on the field. Instead, his sole motive is to make you believe that he is the smartest person contributing to this forum by acting like a pompous a-hole and using a wide variety of punctuation marks. He has a superiority complex. He has consumed a lethal amount of the "Tim Brewster Kool-Aid." Rarely will he form a valid argument of his own; but if he does, it is often filled with fallacies.

Like some other posters on GH, this guy (also a ?) is not here to offer any form of insight into the football program and their performance on the field. Instead, his sole motive is to make you believe that he is the smartest person contributing to this forum by acting like a pompous a-hole and using a wide variety of punctuation marks. He has a superiority complex. He has consumed a lethal amount of the "Tim Brewster Kool-Aid." Rarely will he form a valid argument of his own; but if he does, it is often filled with fallacies.

5 posts in and you know the entire history of the site...riiiiiiight, lol........

The maturity level of some of you posters is amazingly kindergarden.........

Took about a 3rd grade education to figure out that The 12th Man was asking how thailleagle was going to solve the problems with the Gophers football team that thailleagle has been bitching about all over this site. I realize some aren't as bright to figure that out, though.

My 4 year old nephews mouth isn't even as foul as yours, smh, shame on our education system.......

T's reinforcement of the concern that the Gs O has been...

basically one-dimensional (mostly Decker) is one problem that has worried many GHers/pundits etc for some time. Highlighting it now...in light of Deck's recent injury...puts the focus on Brew/JF in terms of how they they intend to spread the ball around in order to get points on the board after a relative drought in that area over recent quarters.

What I like about T's solution to this aspect of the Gs O problems...assuming Deck's contribution is limited this weekend...is that we will get a chance to see just how effective this coaching staff is in utilizing the talent they are developing in preparation for a Deck-less world only 4-5 games away.

basically one-dimensional (mostly Decker) is one problem that has worried many GHers/pundits etc for some time. Highlighting it now...in light of Deck's recent injury...puts the focus on Brew/JF in terms of how they they intend to spread the ball around in order to get points on the board after a relative drought in that area over recent quarters.

What I like about T's solution to this aspect of the Gs O problems...assuming Deck's contribution is limited this weekend...is that we will get a chance to see just how effective this coaching staff is in utilizing the talent they are developing in preparation for a Deck-less world only 4-5 games away.

Someone FINALLY get's it.......

Someone FINALLY get's it.......

The Definition of Irony: Someone who says "shame on the education system" in a mocking manner misusing an apostrophe.

That being said, is your assertion that the offense has been too one-dimensional? And, are you then saying that your solution is to spread the ball out more? It certainly took you a long time to arrive at that.

I agree with your assertions, by the way. I just wish you could have presented them in a more direct light instead of attacking all of the other posts. It's a shame, since you seem to have a decent understanding of the game.

The Definition of Irony: Someone who says "shame on the education system" in a mocking manner misusing an apostrophe.

That being said, is your assertion that the offense has been too one-dimensional? And, are you then saying that your solution is to spread the ball out more? It certainly took you a long time to arrive at that.

I agree with your assertions, by the way. I just wish you could have presented them in a more direct light instead of attacking all of the other posts. It's a shame, since you seem to have a decent understanding of the game.

Now that Decker is gone you should check back to this thread after the Iowa game.......

And yes it is a shame the maturity level of some on this board. I haven't called anyone out, I haven't called anyone out of their name yet some throw "A-Hole," "D-Bag," "Idiot," etc out while debating and it really just shows their lack of being able to control their emotions. If they're like this on the internet I can only imagine how miserable they must be in real life.......

Now that Decker is gone you should check back to this thread after the Iowa game.......

I am very interested to see what will happen. I think it is wishful thinking to assume that things will improve, but you never know. It will make for an interesting week. I wonder how the defense will adjust. If they think they can get away with putting another guy in the box, then things might open up for Decker's replacement.

Top Bottom