Texas HS player attacks ref

That was a horrible form tackle - he didn't wrap him up. He should be indicted for that alone.

SMH
Didn't have to wrap him up. The "ball carrier" went right down. But seriously, that young man will be regretting this emotional outburst/behavior for a long time.

Maybe he get the My Pillow guy to bail him out and resuscitate his career...

Anger issues like these lead straight to the stony lonesome. Could be his last chance to handle them before the next time it’s deadly serious.

I hate to say this, but if a college can take Jehru Campbell, somebody will take a shot at this kid for a "second chance". Just imagine if both of those two were on the same team....

Not sure i agree with punishing the whole team in this manner. Couldve there been a different way make a statement or show support for the ref without ending rhe dreams of all the other players.

I also wonder if they were a significant underdog going into the next playoff game.

Last edited:

Rumor has it the Ref was asking for a recall of the Attendance # and this kid was having none of it.

Not good. However, I must say that I've wanted to do that to MLB umpire Joe West a few times....

Angel Hernandez is 100x worse. Theguy has YouTube videos dedicated to him!

I'm curious as to whether the player had anger issues that were displayed publicity before this event took place. I'm assuming he did, but never assume I guess. It is unfortunate that he didn't have a good role model to get him on track.

I'm curious as to whether the player had anger issues that were displayed publicity before this event took place. I'm assuming he did, but never assume I guess. It is unfortunate that he didn't have a good role model to get him on track.
I read he had gotten in trouble in another sport previously.

Top Bottom