Texas A&M info?

94Gopher

Reaction score
Anybody know anything about Texas A&M? I know nothing about this team. I wasn't an expert on Portland either, but I had at least seen their game with UCLA. Anybody see any of their games in Anaheim? Thanks in advance.

Thx Down, just what I was looking for. And the photo isn't bad either!

Aggie's perspective

The above poster gave some pretty good insight to the Aggie team. They are nothing special, but they play extremely hard. Sloan is not a quick guard, but he has tremendous strength for a guard. He is like a little bulldozer. Sometimes he gets lazy and settles for the midrange jumpers, but when this guy gets determined I've seen him take it to the glass against anyone without fear. His game depends on his attitude.

Bryan Davis does have good footwork and some nice post moves. He has a nasty personality and will probably get under your skin to watch him because he just has that kind of demeanor. He again is nothing flashy. If you have a good, physical big man, you should be ok.

B.J Holmes can light it up if he is on and I feel he is the wild card. He is a quick guard who will take it to the basket, but I've seen him knock down 8 3's in a game as well. He has to play well for us to win in my opinion.

Roland is as up and down as they come. I've never been really impressed with his game because he has never shown anything is long stretches and he seems to shy away from the basketball.

I am one who knows nothing about Minnesota, but I was just reading over here to find out a little about you guys. I look for it to be a good game. I expect a close game with either team winning not being a surprise. The Aggies CAN be a very aggresive team with a real attitude. They will get up in your face and play some tough defense and make Minnesota be very efficient with their offense. Minnesota's best best is to be patient on offense, because the Aggies can be so aggresive that they lose containment on other players leaving open jumpers or easy cuts to the basket. If Minnesota is not patient, the Aggies will win. If they are, and make the Aggies work extra hard on defense, the game is all Minnesotas.

Here's to a good game, and good luck the rest of the season(just not today)

Like the picture. Hope your prediction is wrong.

The above poster gave some pretty good insight to the Aggie team. They are nothing special, but they play extremely hard. Sloan is not a quick guard, but he has tremendous strength for a guard. He is like a little bulldozer. Sometimes he gets lazy and settles for the midrange jumpers, but when this guy gets determined I've seen him take it to the glass against anyone without fear. His game depends on his attitude.

Bryan Davis does have good footwork and some nice post moves. He has a nasty personality and will probably get under your skin to watch him because he just has that kind of demeanor. He again is nothing flashy. If you have a good, physical big man, you should be ok.

B.J Holmes can light it up if he is on and I feel he is the wild card. He is a quick guard who will take it to the basket, but I've seen him knock down 8 3's in a game as well. He has to play well for us to win in my opinion.

Roland is as up and down as they come. I've never been really impressed with his game because he has never shown anything is long stretches and he seems to shy away from the basketball.

I am one who knows nothing about Minnesota, but I was just reading over here to find out a little about you guys. I look for it to be a good game. I expect a close game with either team winning not being a surprise. The Aggies CAN be a very aggresive team with a real attitude. They will get up in your face and play some tough defense and make Minnesota be very efficient with their offense. Minnesota's best best is to be patient on offense, because the Aggies can be so aggresive that they lose containment on other players leaving open jumpers or easy cuts to the basket. If Minnesota is not patient, the Aggies will win. If they are, and make the Aggies work extra hard on defense, the game is all Minnesotas.

Here's to a good game, and good luck the rest of the season(just not today)

Gophers' D rated #2 in the nation by www.kenpom.com FWIW.

Portland's O has now dropped to #4 in the nation after the performances against us and WVU

Top Bottom