Tell me I am wrong now...

Reaction score
Tell me how this program is on the right path....tell me how about the wonderful talent on this team...tell me about the wonderful recruiting job of Brewster...tell me that Mason sucked and didn't know what he was doing. Yep! My criticism has been misguided and y'all kool-aid drinkers have been right all along.

Tell me how this program is on the right path....tell me how about the wonderful talent on this team...tell me about the wonderful recruiting job of Brewster...tell me that Mason sucked and didn't know what he was doing. Yep! My criticism has been misguided and y'all kool-aid drinkers have been right all along.

this is OHIO STATE! did you expect a win today? did you expect an anemic offense to light up the horseshoe? this team has beaten the teams it was supposed to and lost to the teams he has supposed to.

We haven't put up ANY points in almost two games. We have never beaten a team that we werent' supposed to and lost to NDSU.

...but according to all of you kool-aid drinkers we were supposed to go to the Rose Bowl by now. LOL!

Wrong, play calling was right on today

The players did not execute and left a lot of plays on the field today. I think the coaches
were well prepared, had identified OSU weaknesses and what to attack the players simply could not execute. We have had two consecutive years of poor offensive line play but this has been more than that. I don't know what else you cans say about Weber, he makes a throw they drop it. Then he turns around and throws into under coverage on a throw that clearly should not have been made. We miss so many blocks I'm not making excuses but I think Weber is just a little shell shocked. I liked what the coaches designed today, if we could have executed we would have stayed in the game more than a half. The turnover on the kick, the up guy should have fair caught the ball instead of #11 having to dive for the ball. That is the only beef I have with the coaches today.

The players did not execute and left a lot of plays on the field today. I think the coaches
were well prepared, had identified OSU weaknesses and what to attack the players simply could not execute. We have had two consecutive years of poor offensive line play but this has been more than that. I don't know what else you cans say about Weber, he makes a throw they drop it. Then he turns around and throws into under coverage on a throw that clearly should not have been made. We miss so many blocks I'm not making excuses but I think Weber is just a little shell shocked. I liked what the coaches designed today, if we could have executed we would have stayed in the game more than a half. The turnover on the kick, the up guy should have fair caught the ball instead of #11 having to dive for the ball. That is the only beef I have with the coaches today.

+1

The game plan was pretty good today, but there was a huge problem with execution.

this is OHIO STATE! did you expect a win today? did you expect an anemic offense to light up the horseshoe? this team has beaten the teams it was supposed to and lost to the teams he has supposed to.

Thank you. It is funny because a lot of people made preseason predictions on our record. No one had us winning these games yet people are pissed off like they expected us to win. Yes, our offense is horrible, and we should not be getting beat 20-0 and 38-7, but I still did not expect a win. It is time to start Gray. The announcers had a great point, O-line is not good and having a QB like Gray makes it easier on the line. I think Brewster should get at least another year. But I also don't make these decisions.

Sky is falling poster = I was particularly impressed with the play calling. Weber just isn't it. If we struggle agaisnt Illinois, then I will be concerned. The only remedy now is to play Gray far more than Weber.

The straw that broke the camel's back... Charlesbenjamin7 has finally earned the right to be on my ignore list.

You guys with all your tough talk, wanting to beat up a guy who disagrees with you, make me sick. Go kick yourself in the nuts.

How is that accomplished? I'm not that flexible.

Oh, CharlesBen.. is wrong. He deserves a harsh had shake. How about that?

Well since no one else has actually done it yet....To the original poster "Your wrong!" and your welcome.

0-3 vs. Wisconsin
0-2 vs. Iowa
0-2 vs. Michigan
0-8 overall in "trinket" games
0-3 vs. OSU with all 3 being one-sided
Offense worst in B10
Defense STILL one of the worst in the B10

Yep, looks like a program headed in the right direction to me :D

Sometimes you get beaten by a better team. Ohio State is playing with five years of top ten recruiting classes. Minnesota is playing with two years of real good classes. Guess what? Any win by Minnesota would be a huge upset. The fact that we held them to 7 in the first half shows how our D is moving in the right direction. The offense is always harder to bring up to speed and right now it shows.

I totally agree, but I am just getting sick of poor execution, poor tackling, no penetration on defense, unproductive offense and so on with teams such as Ohio State. I am fully aware of the games we are not supposed to win, but this program has to start beating or staying with these teams to give themselves a chance to at least win the game if Brew and crew are going to take this program to the next level.

Top Bottom