Television for TCU game?

LBJ

Reaction score
So I am heading out of town for the weekend and am staying at a friend's place who has the Dish 120 package. Does anybody know if Fox Sports 1 is available on that package? If not, I'll have to go to a bar or something.

I really don't know anything about Fox Sports 1, but that is the channel it is on right? And that is different than Fox Sports North and just regular Fox?

So I am heading out of town for the weekend and am staying at a friend's place who has the Dish 120 package. Does anybody know if Fox Sports 1 is available on that package? If not, I'll have to go to a bar or something.

I really don't know anything about Fox Sports 1, but that is the channel it is on right? And that is different than Fox Sports North and just regular Fox?

Correct, FS1 is different from FSN and Fox. It's channel 150 on Dish, and (I think) it's only available in the Dish 200+ packages.

Ask them if they have the sports multi-pack from dish. if so, then you should probably be good to go either way.

p.s. then after the game tell them that dish network sucks a$$ (it really is the worst of the cable and satellite companies, imo) and they need to get their **** together next time because you get Fox Sports 1 as pretty much part of every freaking package with cable and directv. ha! ;)

Ask them if they have the sports multi-pack from dish. if so, then you should probably be good to go either way.

p.s. then after the game tell them that dish network sucks a$$ (it really is the worst of the cable and satellite companies, imo) and they need to get their **** together next time because you get Fox Sports 1 as pretty much part of every freaking package with cable and directv. ha! ;)

Actually FS1 is NOT included in the multi-sport pack. FS2 is though, not that that does any good. FS1 is available on the Top200 packages and higher, so it is NOT on the Top120 package.

Actually FS1 is NOT included in the multi-sport pack. FS2 is though, not that that does any good. FS1 is available on the Top200 packages and higher, so it is NOT on the Top120 package.

I found this out to. Just stupid. By the way, if you go online and cancel your multi-sport/HBO/etc., they will immediately ask if you would like to keep them for half price. Not a bad way to save some coin. I think this is only online, so do it there.

pretty simple to find.

http://www.satellitesolutions.com/dishnetwork/channels-fox-sports-1.asp

Yes.

Moorhead area, FS1 channel 38 on Cable One.

I live in Los Angeles.. Does this mean I'm out of luck? Looks like the Georgia Tech game is playing in my area as opposed to the Gophs.. Does that mean screwed??

I live in Los Angeles.. Does this mean I'm out of luck? Looks like the Georgia Tech game is playing in my area as opposed to the Gophs.. Does that mean screwed??

Georgia Tech is playing right now so I'm not sure why that game matters. The game is on Fox Sports 1. Enter your zip code and TV provider on this website and it will tell you what channel it is on, then you can check if you have that channel.

http://www.foxsports.com/watch/foxsports1

are some of you really this clueless when figuring out how to watch a freaking game? do some of you still own rotary phones and televisions with dials as well? sorry, but honestly man.......get a clue guys/gals........smh

are some of you really this clueless when figuring out how to watch a freaking game? do some of you still own rotary phones and televisions with dials as well? sorry, but honestly man.......get a clue guys/gals........smh

Dupa, some find it easier to come here first, where all information is 100% accurate.

Wow, you must be smart.......even special maybe.

Georgia Tech is playing right now so I'm not sure why that game matters. The game is on Fox Sports 1. Enter your zip code and TV provider on this website and it will tell you what channel it is on, then you can check if you have that channel.

http://www.foxsports.com/watch/foxsports1

I have Fox Sports 1. But I am not at home so I am trying to stream from my laptop. But I FoxSportsGo won't authorize the game for me for some reason

I wish this wasn't on TV.... I am hoping for a come back, but I don't think we are that type of team. We are in trouble.

Top Bottom