team entrance

Do the ski-u-mah chant right before the video, they do not need to be mutually exclusive.

i love the idea too. i went to an oklahoma game a couple years ago and half the crowd yells boomer then the other half responds with sooner and they yell back and fourth until the team reaches the tunnel opening. it was awesome and gave me the chills.

First, stop hating on the Vikings

2nd, this sounds like a cool idea but you'll never get the place silent, and if there are any opposing fans in the stadium they'll just make as much noise as they can and ruin it

First, stop hating on the Vikings

2nd, this sounds like a cool idea but you'll never get the place silent, and if there are any opposing fans in the stadium they'll just make as much noise as they can and ruin it

Yea, if this idea were to be put into place the best idea would probably just be to get the chant going rather than worry about pin drop quiet. That would be easier to coordinate too. Trying to get 47,000 (minus the visitors) people to build a crescendo in a chant would be impossible. Still love the idea and I like hearing about the Oklahoma chant...it means this is completely workable idea if the right people want it to happen! :)

There are lots of variations on this same theme in CFB so it is totally doable as long as someone in the band/cheerleader/athletic dept organizes a way to get people to start, even if the PA guy has to sort of talk people through it at the first game, it will catch on fast.

"Boomer...Sooner", "We Are... Penn State!", "Let's Go.... Hokies!" are just a few examples.

Communication, communication, communication

To me the biggest issue is making sure that the fans know what to expect and what to do. Whatever they decide, if they want crowd participation, make sure you send out information to all season ticket holders informing them of their part. A crowd can't yell the right thing if it has no idea of what goes where...

Top Bottom