Teague Has It On Lockdown

Handsome Pete

Wartime Hero Fool
Reaction score
I cannot believe how well Teague is doing at stopping the leaks. There is literally no information on anything right now. The only thing we think we may know concerns Anthony Grant and a possible interview that the Richmond Brawler claims was confirmed by his "Alabama lackey".

I would like to chastise our local "media" - local sportswriters, GopherLady, GI guys, etc. but it seems like there is zero info going anywhere. I've followed the last several coaching searches at the U and don't remember it ever being like this.

Perhaps he was pretty pissed off at the Tubby leak and declared if there is another leak, they will find out who it is and fire them on the spot.

Either we will be jumping for joy or feel a great letdown. Too much speculation on this board right now, but it's very fun to talk about because we just don't know!

Perhaps he was pretty pissed off at the Tubby leak and declared if there is another leak, they will find out who it is and fire them on the spot.

No. He just gets to keep this one inside his inner circle. Firing Tubby meant telling people outside of the AD.

Check into this Mark Few and Gophers connection if you know anyone who knows anyone. Its seems like it might be a good fit and sometimes these whispers turn into the real story, (if he does not go to UCLA)....Teague has been very quit on this and hardly anyone has reported anything, thus it makes me suspicious something might be in the works....as it is an obvious possibility like Stevens or Shaka are/were.

And apparently Grant was at a workout in Alabama today (per tweets). So the one potential rumor is out.

One really must wonder where it's going with so little information being shared.

Check into this Mark Few and Gophers connection if you know anyone who knows anyone. Its seems like it might be a good fit and sometimes these whispers turn into the real story, (if he does not go to UCLA)....Teague has been very quit on this and hardly anyone has reported anything, thus it makes me suspicious something might be in the works....as it is an obvious possibility like Stevens or Shaka are/were.

Do you win a bet if Few becomes the Gophers coach or something?

We're all sitting here waiting for any kind of legit info and teague could be going on a 5 day bender for all we know. There hasn't been any good info leaked yet. We don't even know if he was actually 100% after shaka do we?

Do you win a bet if Few becomes the Gophers coach or something?

No, I just have a few very loose connections to Gonzaga and I am trying to see if their hunches they have told me on Few leaving (potentially to UCLA/MN) are at all valid?

With Marquette still playing, it is not a surprise things are quiet.

Teague >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Maturi, that's why it's so quiet.

No, I just have a few very loose connections to Gonzaga and I am trying to see if their hunches they have told me on Few leaving (potentially to UCLA/MN) are at all valid?

Dwight, Few was livid at Minnesota the way he perceived Monson was treated after the NIT loss and heading into his lame duck offseason. He ripped the U and the Minnesota media on ESPN and was very critical. Obviously time heals wounds and there is a new administration here, but we get it, you want Few.

If you believe Amelia Rayno on Twitter, she's been working her butt off on this and has a lot of information ... but hasn't been able to confirm much of it and therefore can't go public. Credit much of that to Teague and potential candidates, I guess.

If you believe Amelia Rayno on Twitter, she's been working her butt off on this and has a lot of information ... but hasn't been able to confirm much of it and therefore can't go public. Credit much of that to Teague and potential candidates, I guess.

I do not believe her. Why would she have info and no one else?

RT by Joe Esposito

Tim Brando ‏@TimBrando So Minnesota you are on the clock and your "in" on Shaka, must have shocked you! Tubby takes a ton in the buyout, and your coach is? Enjoy.

We're all sitting here waiting for any kind of legit info and teague could be going on a 5 day bender for all we know. There hasn't been any good info leaked yet. We don't even know if he was actually 100% after shaka do we?

What I would do if there was a picture of Teague coming out of the Vu hammered Friday night...

RT by Joe Esposito

Tim Brando ‏@TimBrando So Minnesota you are on the clock and your "in" on Shaka, must have shocked you! Tubby takes a ton in the buyout, and your coach is? Enjoy.

I could barely understand that, but I'm assuming he's just still mad about the firing right, and is saying now look at you....with no coach....after three days lol

You don't know Amelia Rayno, the woman who's been doing Strib beat reporting for this team all year.....?

I guess I do know who she is... just Googled and saw picture. Haven't been following her on Twitter but am now.

Darren Wolfson ‏@DarrenWolfson Want some encouragement: word is Teague is guaranteeing every bell-and-whistle that a coach needs. Still don't think Hoiberg leaves Ames.

Top Bottom