Teach Me How to Goldy

LexParsimoniae

Reaction score
I'm sure all of you have heard 'Teach Me How to Bucky' played by Badger fans at some point while tailgating, etc. There is now a (choppy) parody of the song out on YouTube. I first heard it last year while tailgating at TCF and thought it was pretty funny-- seemed to piss off some UW fans, too.

The song/video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyK_fzLFvv0

You put your right hand in,
You put your right hand out,
You put your right hand in,
And you shake it all about,

You do the Goldy Gopher
and you turn yourself around
That what it's all about.:D

So, UW fans are pissed at us for ripping off a song that they ripped off??? Sounds logical

So, UW fans are pissed at us for ripping off a song that they ripped off??? Sounds logical

I hate the Badgers will all my heart, but you have to acknowledge that their version was pretty original. It had a high production value music video w/ quality (from a Sconnie perspective) cameos and was the first ripoff of the song for CFB (in other words, it is still more original than this).

I hate the Badgers will all my heart, but you have to acknowledge that their version was pretty original. It had a high production value music video w/ quality (from a Sconnie perspective) cameos and was the first ripoff of the song for CFB (in other words, it is still more original than this).

It was better than anything the Gopher Athletic Dept. has released. Even our part of the "Call Me Maybe" B1G Mascot video was pathetic.

Top Bottom