TDG's Minnesota Football: National Signing Day 2014 - Gopher Football Signees Mapped

More proof, talent knows no zip code.

It's awesome that of the 28 signed recruits this year, 8(4 scholarship, 4 PWO) are from an area 150 miles or less from campus. None are from Florida or California. Only 2 from Texas. 16 recruits are from B1G states plus Holland(DC suburban Virginia). 3 are from SEC country. Kansas-2 and Quebec, Canada-1. If anyone can prove that a program can win without digging too much into some football paradise to find players, it's Jerry Kill.

It's awesome that of the 28 signed recruits this year, 8(4 scholarship, 4 PWO) are from an area 150 miles or less from campus. None are from Florida or California. Only 2 from Texas. 16 recruits are from B1G states plus Gibson(DC suburban Virginia). 3 are from SEC country. Kansas-2 and Quebec, Canada-1. If anyone can prove that a program can win without digging too much into some football paradise to find players, it's Jerry Kill.

I thought there were three from Kansas? McKinzy and the two FBs.

I thought there were three from Kansas? McKinzy and the two FBs.

It's just McKinzy and Oharah, JUCO from Butler Co. CC. Actually there are 4 SEC state recruits Smith and Celestin are from the same school in Georgia.

Hey guys-
Nope, you're right. It was missing both Miles Thomas and Jacques Perra. I had them in an initial version of the map but screwed up somewhere along the way and left them off the final product. It's been updated. Thanks for the spot check!

interesting?

Hey guys-
Nope, you're right. It was missing both Miles Thomas and Jacques Perra. I had them in an initial version of the map but screwed up somewhere along the way and left them off the final product. It's been updated. Thanks for the spot check!

I think this is right? I can't make the map load to see exactly but I think the farthest west we have any recruits from in
drawing a line down is Iowa, Kansas and Texas. So nobody West of the middle of the country? Seems a little weird but
the perception of California is warm and us cold temperature wise. Most populous western state but still there 20 plus other states? Many with very few candidates I know but again still? I like where are focusing. I think we are doing great! Just seems odd.

Hey guys-

Tanner Mayes?

Top Bottom