TCU's troll video of Michigan sure is something

To all those who didn't find the video funny, show it to your grandkids. I'm sure they'll understand.

People like to watch car accidents.

They don’t like car accidents….
Congratulations on winning the 2023 straw man of the year award. It's truly impressive you could accomplish such a feat just 4 days into the new year.

So there are 28,000 tcu fans?
I don't keep tabs on the registry of TCU fans. All I know is 28 thousand people on twitter favorited the tweet, which indicates that maybe the video was in fact funny for some people.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Congratulations on winning the 2023 straw man of the year award. It's truly impressive you could accomplish such a feat just 4 days into the new year.
I don’t understand what you’re not getting about this.

Views doesn’t mean people like it…

This is an easy concept.

I don’t understand what you’re not getting about this.

Views doesn’t mean people like it…

This is an easy concept.
I see that you ignored the second half of my point that there are 28 thousand favorites on the tweet, which means... people like it.

If you prefer Abbott and Costello over meme trolling that's understandable, but that doesn't mean that "the video isn’t appealing to anyone"

Last edited:

I see that you ignored the second half of my point that there are 28 thousand favorites on the tweet, which means... people like it.

If you prefer to Abbott and Costello over meme trolling that's understandable, but that doesn't mean that "the video isn’t appealing to anyone"
That doesn’t mean people like it either…

Can you give me a reason why someone would favorite that tweet besides liking it or thinking it's funny?
People that hate Michigan or are TCU fans. Simple as that.

People that hate Michigan or are TCU fans. Simple as that.
I'm unsure if I can compete with this level of mental gymnastics. If you truly believe that everyone on twitter actually hated the video but favorited it because they hate Michigna or like TCU, go ahead. That isn't the case though. There isn't a single other tweet from TCU football with even half the number of favorites that video got. This leads me to believe some outside spectators got a kick out of the video.

I'm unsure if I can compete with this level of mental gymnastics. If you truly believe that everyone on twitter actually hated the video but favorited it because they hate Michigna or like TCU, go ahead. That isn't the case though. There isn't a single other tweet from TCU football with even half the number of favorites that video got. This leads me to believe some outside spectators got a kick out of the video.

If you prefer Abbott and Costello over meme trolling that's understandable, but that doesn't mean that "the video isn’t appealing to anyone"
28 thousand out of 5 million is not very good. To me it sounds like a lot of people watched and a small percentage actually liked it.

Good lord man did you make the video or something? Who gives a crap if some people actually liked that mess of stupidity? You can always find someone who will like something no matter how dumb it is.

Way more people are mocking it than are liking it....sorry if that hurts your feelings.....

Good lord man did you make the video or something? Who gives a crap if some people actually liked that mess of stupidity? You can always find someone who will like something no matter how dumb it is.

Way more people are mocking it than are liking it....sorry if that hurts your feelings.....
Did I allude to my feelings being hurt in a single reply? No.

I take issue with stubborn people thinking that no one likes something because they don't like it. This issue is quite similar to nearly every thread about alternate color uniform combinations. A bunch of old timers getting pissed because they don't like the new thing, therefore no one should like the new thing. I continued on with the argument to see if the others could acknowledge that even 1 single person might find the video funny.

If you don't like me arguing over something fairly pointless, I would kindly remind you that this is Goperhole, a place where we all discuss useless shit for fun.

28 thousand out of 5 million is not very good. To me it sounds like a lot of people watched and a small percentage actually liked it.
Please point to where I said "so many people like it". You can't.

If you read the thread you'd see that I took issue with the statement "the video isn’t appealing to anyone". That is just plain wrong.

This is really close to you say a lot of people like it. You said. "People like it" not a small majority who watched it liked it.

Top Bottom