TCU's troll video of Michigan sure is something

Gummy Time

LOL. Honestly, love me some good gummies, but gummies and me = me not being able to move for 4 hours. I can smoke all day, but after a couple gummies, I turn into the tinman from wizard of oz. I can't move but my brain is working at 5.5x normal speed.

I didn't get it. I don't think it's meant for me.

I didn't think there was a lot of trash talk between the two schools.

It's not a rivalry.

Seems kinda in bad taste to troll the team after the game like that without more of a story.

Also ... that video is dumb ...

I'm not sure about what I just watched and I'm not sure if I enjoyed it or am sad those seconds of my life are now gone and never to be gotten back......

Video is pretty stupid in my opinion. The creator should be embarrassed by this.

This is what the kids like. Seriously. We’re not gonna make it. Humans I mean.
To paraphrase another California resident; Humans, the worst thing that happened to this planet...

Okay way too strong, but it's more on point than the trolling attempt.

I'm not sure about what I just watched and I'm not sure if I enjoyed it or am sad those seconds of my life are now gone and never to be gotten back......
Agree with your first statement. As for the second I don't have any doubt that I 100% am sad I won't ever get that minute plus back after watching that....whatever the hell that was. Reading the Twitter reactions it seems like there are some that loved it and a whole lot that thought it was incredibly stupid.

I didn’t even come close to cracking a smile. If anyone else but Bleed posted this, I’d ignore them for at least a week. 😉

That video was created to either 1) study sudden seizure causing events, or 2) re-create videos used in Clockwork Orange.

Are there any normal schools in TX

What's with all the licking/ lickity?

no-time-busy.gif

Go frogs! I mean technically a horned lizard isn't a frog or even a toad, but let's just roll with it anyway. #texas

It's dumb. If we were going to the title game I'd probably consider it awesome because I'd still be running on endorphins.

Top Bottom