TCU Roll Call: Who will be in TCF Bank Stadium and how many in your group?

11 in our group 7 season and 4 guests all in Sec 103. Getting to the river flats around 4:30pm

Beavcoon you should have made it to the Clutch-spacegrass tune!

20-25 in our pregame group. Meeting up with a couple more later on. My parents will also be there in a group of 4.

2 From Wisky 2 from the suburbs 4 in all for me.

Going to try and get to campus early to eat and drink and then enjoy the views on what should be a beautiful night.

2. Leaving Des Moines at Noon. Meeting up with a buddy since my sons can't go during the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy bought a two-pack. TCU and Wisky. Can't wait. There will be the two of us. Still trying to decide where we'll go before the game.

4 in my group. I'm bringing my two sons and a buddy. I'm driving up Thursday morning from Kansas City. We'll be in section 230.

There are usually 8-10 in our tailgating group on the West Bank. We have a couple locations in the stadium but 4 of our seats are in section 246 in the front row. Tomorrow is going to be the longest day of work ever!!

Flying in tonight so I can hit Al's Breakfast first thing tomorrow morning and be on campus all day/night.

No idea how many people are in our tailgating group - it keeps growing. I think word has gotten out that this is a big game.

11 in our group. In the lot by 3:30 is the goal!

I wish I could make it. Everyone have fun, I bet the atmosphere is going to be electric.

Getting on a plane with my son as I type to come back for first trip to TCF! Gonna be 5 of us- getting psyched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just me and the wife. Since the St. Paul lot is closed we're going to park on the west bank and enjoy the stroll through campus, something she's never experienced.

I'll be there with my buddy between a suite and field seats, gotta love a buddy dating somebody in the Gophers inner circle!

Pulling the boy out of school later today, getting on a plane this afternoon, rushing the field tonight, state fair tomorrow.

Will be in my seats by 7:30.

Will be on the 50 yard line with 50,000 other Gopher fans at 11:04pm.

Goldysmom and I will be holding down section 152. I'll be the one yelling for AuEGo4 to bring me more beer. :clap:

I think our final count is going to be 18. Should be in the Ski-U-Mah lot right around 2:00!

Top Bottom