TCU - More like STINK-A- ROO

AF_Howie_2180

Reaction score
Wow I figured this game might be a little closer but its only halfway through the 2nd quarter and they are already down 24-7 and have 2 turn overs.....Georgia gonna put up 60 at this rate......

Wow I figured this game might be a little closer but its only halfway through the 2nd quarter and they are already down 24-7 and have 2 turn overs.....Georgia gonna put up 60 at this rate......
GA would put 60 on many teams - they were only 18 away from it against OSU

I don’t think they’ll score 60 only because they’ll have the backups in for the entire 4th and will run clock like smart always does

This is a complete choke job by TCU.
Meh, watching this game, the second half of the Michigan game, the k state game, their ok state game, their Baylor game, their West Virginia game

They caught lightning in a bottle this year. But they probably don’t go unbeaten if they had to replay the schedule.
They’re closer to being Minnesota and Wisconsin talent wise than they are to being Georgia.

So rather than call it a choke job by TCU I’m going to call it a choke job by Michigan.

OH-IO State lost the semi due to a last second FG pulling way, way...no...way left.

No doubt that if the Buckeyes won last week it would probably be a similar look to TCU tonight. Just don't think TCU can sustain in the rarefied air that even Michigan usually manages well.

Meh, watching this game, the second half of the Michigan game, the k state game, their ok state game, their Baylor game, their West Virginia game

They caught lightning in a bottle this year. But they probably don’t go unbeaten if they had to replay the schedule.
They’re closer to being Minnesota and Wisconsin talent wise than they are to being Georgia.

So rather than call it a choke job by TCU I’m going to call it a choke job by Michigan.
Regardless of talent difference, they’re still playing very poorly. Lots of mistakes.

OH-IO State lost the semi due to a last second FG pulling way, way...no...way left.

No doubt that if the Buckeyes won last week it would probably be a similar look to TCU tonight. Just don't think TCU can sustain in the rarefied air that even Michigan usually manages well.
Ohio St might have scored 60 on Georgia if they didn’t have so many injuries.

Regardless of talent difference, they’re still playing very poorly. Lots of mistakes.
Yeah. Sometimes that happens. They’d have to play out of their minds to win. Tried to have the perfect plan. Can’t execute it. Game would be closer if they just played vanilla.

60 might have been conservative...they already have 52 and still 20 min left to play

I thought they were going to get beat bad, but not this bad.

TCU got lucky to beat 6-7 Baylor. Then Michigan turned the ball over in the red zone multiple times and they lucked their way into a championship game.

This TCU team probably loses 4 out of 5 against UM, and just happened to hit the turnover lottery at the best possible time.

I totally forgot about the game. Tuned in with 24 seconds left. Did I miss much?

One thing I'll say- while a complaint about playoff expansion is "more blowouts", adding another two rounds should make the championship game more consistently competitive as teams will have to string together 2 or 3 wins to make it there. TCU getting all of the bounces in the Michigan game led to this (although I really don't think Michigan would look any better tonight).

One thing I'll say- while a complaint about playoff expansion is "more blowouts", adding another two rounds should make the championship game more consistently competitive as teams will have to string together 2 or 3 wins to make it there. TCU getting all of the bounces in the Michigan game led to this (although I really don't think Michigan would look any better tonight).
Or just go back to letting computers pick the top two teams.

This^

Curious to see if it makes much of any difference on the blowout front.

So, uh, how far to they fall in the final rankings?

What a boring horrible game by TCU. After that troll video, TCU "how do you feel"?

It was an awful game - Georgia had far superior talent, but TCU looked miserable with defensive players out of position. This allowed huge chunk plays and the embarrassing result. I had hoped it would be close, but I turned it off at halftime because I knew where this one was going very early on.

Top Bottom