TCU game time: 3 pm

I fail to see why an early Sept game's temperature would be a problem, fall camp runs through August, the players should be acclimated.

I fail to see why an early Sept game's temperature would be a problem, fall camp runs through August, the players should be acclimated.

Well, when ya sit in an air conditioned room and worry about heat and humidity, it's easy to over analyze.

The average high in Minneapolis in August goes from 80 on the 1st to 77 on the 31st. The average high in Fort Worth goes from 96 on the 1st to 91 on the 31st.

Unless it's an above average month, I'm not sure if our players would be used to 90 degree heat. I don't know how much of a factor it would be, but if it were a hot day, there's no doubt it would be an advantage for TCU.

I spent years stationed at Ft Hood TX, I also spent many Annual Training camps at Ft McCoy WI in August. trust me, you can't go through the entire month of August without having 7 to 14 days that match September weather in Ft Worth.

What concert? The Midway? I'm glad new generation music really sucks. While you tone deaf guys are at this garage
sale concert. My wife and I will be having a few frosties in DFW and watching the Gophers laying the lumber on TCU.

What concert? The Midway? I'm glad new generation music really sucks. While you tone deaf guys are at this garage
sale concert. My wife and I will be having a few frosties in DFW and watching the Gophers laying the lumber on TCU.
A band that formed. In 1979 is not. "New generation," but. You knew. That.

Riiight.......I use it a lot, and it has nothing to do regarding the sh-t music produced by the new generation.

We can't all remember seeing the Glen Miller Orchestra in person....

Or maybe you were more of an Andrews Sisters kind of guy.

Top Bottom