TCU - 3 Stars and Transfers - Unranked and Forgotten to Start the Season - Playing for National Championship Tonight! Inspiration for the Gophers?

60's Guy

Reaction score
Story game perspective Which is more improbable: (1) TCU wins tonight? or (2) the Gophers even reach the Final Four football teams someday, even with 12 chances to become an entrant coming in '24?
Put it like that...I'll take TCU tonite.
PS Of all the photos in the world of Sonny Dykes...lets run that one. Jerks! He has a better side.

Certainly. It gives hope to every single P5 program, quite frankly. Hell, probably a lot of higher end G5 programs.

Story game perspective Which is more improbable: (1) TCU wins tonight? or (2) the Gophers even reach the Final Four football teams someday, even with 12 chances to become an entrant coming in '24?
Put it like that...I'll take TCU tonite.
PS Of all the photos in the world of Sonny Dykes...lets run that one. Jerks! He has a better side.

LOL. They sure did choose a potbelly pic for Sonny.

I'll be rooting hard for TCU but really don't think they have a chance. Michigan barely lost while throwing 2 pick 6s and fumbling at the goal line. I just don't see that happening with GA.'

Per the story, the recruiting differences per 247 are stark. That makes the game even more interesting!

LOL. They sure did choose a potbelly pic for Sonny.

I'll be rooting hard for TCU but really don't think they have a chance. Michigan barely lost while throwing 2 pick 6s and fumbling at the goal line. I just don't see that happening with GA.'

Per the story, the recruiting differences per 247 are stark. That makes the game even more interesting!
Yeah, Michigan basically handed TCU the game on a platter. I doubt TCU stays within 14 of Georgia.

Hard to wrap my head around the fact that Jerry Kill was coaching TCU just 14 months ago.
Would love to peer into an alternate universe where they hired him.

What would've been their record this year?

Hard to wrap my head around the fact that Jerry Kill was coaching TCU just 14 months ago.
I would fully expect this to be brought up over on the Strib comment board. There are several Kill/Claeys loyalists over there that I can imagine still give credit to this year's Gopher squad to those two because there was one player left from that era...Clay Geary.

Top Bottom