TCF's lack of heating coils

So this Heating coil post turned into the NFL......So what's your favorite Twin Cites restraunt? Anybody have breakfast at Hells Kitchen? Great Peanut Butter!!! LOL

Oh no Chris Kluwe doesn't like TCF Bank Stadium's field, despite his general awesomeness I now hate him. Lol.

General awesomeness? Maybe in your opinion. He had some good whiteboard material. But I don't loathe the guy because he 'doesn't like TCF Bank Stadium's feild'. I loathe him because he was adamant and arrogant on how the turf wasn't soft enough. Immediately after thousands of Vikings fans DONATED time and effort to shovel the stadium out so the Vikings could have a HOME game and not be forced to play in Detroit again. And when confronted by many fans via Twitter about it, he continued his schtick.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't believe the complete ignorance he displayed (and then turned around during the lockout and acted as if he was on the fans side was salt in the wound).

General awesomeness? Maybe in your opinion. He had some good whiteboard material. But I don't loathe the guy because he 'doesn't like TCF Bank Stadium's feild'. I loathe him because he was adamant and arrogant on how the turf wasn't soft enough. Immediately after thousands of Vikings fans DONATED time and effort to shovel the stadium out so the Vikings could have a HOME game and not be forced to play in Detroit again. And when confronted by many fans via Twitter about it, he continued his schtick.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't believe the complete ignorance he displayed (and then turned around during the lockout and acted as if he was on the fans side was salt in the wound).
Didn't the fans just shovel the stands?

"Just"? Do you have any idea how many man-hours it takes to shovel out a 50,000-seat stadium?

I took his comment to mean that the fans had nothing to do with field, but rather, worked on the stands. I did not take it as minimizing the effort.

But then again, maybe I am wrong.

I took his comment to mean that the fans had nothing to do with field, but rather, worked on the stands. I did not take it as minimizing the effort.

But then again, maybe I am wrong.
No you're right, I'm saying that the fans did not work on the field, they cleared out the stands. I do in fact realize how much time and effort was put into this by the fans, but that does not change that the fans work had nothing to do with the condition of the field.

No you're right, I'm saying that the fans did not work on the field, they cleared out the stands. I do in fact realize how much time and effort was put into this by the fans, but that does not change that the fans work had nothing to do with the condition of the field.

I wasn't there (work prevented my own efforts in donating time), so I'm not sure if they had anything to do with the field or not. That's not my point. If they couldn't get the STADIUM shoveled out in time for the field to be prepped, they wouldn't have had the game at home.

Top Bottom