TCF

DeltaHog

Reaction score
I was walking around Best Buy last night in Little Rock looking at TV's.

Of course all the TV's were playing the normal mix of stuff and all of a
sudden I see an aerial shot of that awesome stadium yall have up there.

It's looks pretty damn sweet in a 56 inch HDTV.

What was the programming... that it contained a shot of the stadium?

Don't know.

I think it was just scrolling through some different clips that highlighted HD.
I wasn't really paying attention until I saw the stadium.

Was the student section empty? JUST KIDDING

I was walking around Best Buy last night in Little Rock looking at TV's.

Of course all the TV's were playing the normal mix of stuff and all of a
sudden I see an aerial shot of that awesome stadium yall have up there.

It's looks pretty damn sweet in a 56 inch HDTV.

Welcome back Delta Hog!!:)

Was wondering where you have been. How's things down in Arkansas?

I think what TCF needs is some real signature food. Not just something good, but something worthy of "Man v. Food".

Welcome back Delta Hog!!:)

Was wondering where you have been. How's things down in Arkansas?

They are good. Been busy with a conversion at work so haven't had time
to post much.

You've got to have the worst timing.......

to post much.

You've got to have the worst timing....... It has been above normal all but two days this month and NO snow. In MARCH! Not to mention the entire winter has been very mild. I think the coldest day was when you visited TCF:p

Anyway, good to hear all is well with you.

BTW The Gophers open up Target field (the New home of the Minnesota Twins) tomorrow against Louisiana Tech. Yes they get to play there before the Twins do. It's a dry run. Anyway, it's yet another stadium for you to check out.

Maybe you could change careers and become a stadium consultant.:D

You've got to have the worst timing....... It has been above normal all but two days this month and NO snow. In MARCH! Not to mention the entire winter has been very mild. I think the coldest day was when you visited TCF:p

Anyway, good to hear all is well with you.

BTW The Gophers open up Target field (the New home of the Minnesota Twins) tomorrow against Louisiana Tech. Yes they get to play there before the Twins do. It's a dry run. Anyway, it's yet another stadium for you to check out.

Maybe you could change careers and become a stadium consultant.:D

Wow. Crazy weather. It's been 70 and sunny most of the week here.

Nice. How is the Gopher Baseball team?
We have a huge series this weekend. #16 Razorbacks vs. #20 Alabama.

Wow. Crazy weather. It's been 70 and sunny most of the week here.

Nice. How is the Gopher Baseball team?
We have a huge series this weekend. #16 Razorbacks vs. #20 Alabama.

Too early to tell. From the little i've read, the team has had a few nice wins followed by getting it handed to them. Especially by the southern teams. IIRC there are quite a few promising pitchers. Not sure if an ace has emerged yet. Anyway, if we win this series vs La Tech, I'll be very happy.

If recent history repeats itself, my Gophers will be amongst the leaders in the BigTen (if not outright champs), but struggle/ get eliminated before the NCAA super regionals.

to post much.

Bummer.

Anyway, it's good to have you back.

As for the baseball team, we've been having our troubles. Have a lot of young guys trying to establish new roles on the team, particularly on the pitching staff, so it's been a bit of a transition. It'll be interesting to see how we fair once Big Ten play begins.

Good luck to Arkansas against Alabama this weekend. SEC baseball is always fun to watch.

Don't be a stranger. It's always nice to be able to converse with fans from other parts of the country.

hey! how did you already get a case of grain belt nordeast? i thought that stuff was embargoed until 4/7 & 4/8?

I hope to be in the Nordeast area when they unveil the new beer at the Surdyk's liquor store on April 7th. Would also like to have one at one of my favorite Nordeast bars (Jaros', or 1029 Club)

Top Bottom